Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Hmmm.... our ironing board has seen better days, could be tempted
  2. I hope my old girl doesn't go pop in Wales
  3. Oh dear :fight: I think this shows why a democratically nominated moderator is needed
  4. Thanks guys, please keep the bids to PM's though
  5. Pardon
  6. Glad it all went ok....ish
  7. Yep every single night on my way to work My favourite thing is sneaking along quietly and then planting my foot down If you think the Milltek sounds nice you should have heard my car with the Buddy CLub & no bungs through the tunnel
  8. Come on some bargains to be had, all for a good cause
  9. Zug was after one of these!
  10. I'm on good terms with all my ex's
  11. You guys are missing the point.... pretty?
  12. I have to agree with docwra as I had an ABS fault that lit every light up so I had no ABS, TCS etc for a few months, the car was still drivable, I didn't die or almost have an accident everytime I went near the right pedal.... At the end of the day they are aids to driving, if you need them on a regular basis then frankly you must be a tool anyway.... my fault turned out to be a £15 switch in the rear light, hope the OP is as lucky as I was
  13. All possible I'm sure as the lender will just want their money each month, just a question of either paying off your partner or getting what is owed off them... You could of course just dig a hold and get Builder49 to do you a lovely new patio :wink:
  14. Looking good Bob Was your wingman in there with you
  15. +1 on that, I would replace them all while you do the lines
  16. Oh yes? Something we need to know Looks like a lovely day, shame I was just getting in from work as you guys were setting off this morning
  17. All available by searching I remember reading a very good thrwad by coldel about fitting braided lines
  18. Why do you need pics if it isn't in 'for sale' the way i read it the op is giving it to someone in need who can pick it up
  19. You could get a newer Zed with half the mileage that was a complete dog :thumbsdown: I would be more concerned about the slightly optimistic remap claims My Zed is on 103,000 miles and i have had 30k+ trouble free miles from it and still going strong :woohoo:
  20. Don't be greedy, you already got promoted to 'resident idiot'
  21. I have an exotic illness, I can't stop having sex in fields... Apparently I am a hedgerowsexual
  22. You should have bought 100,000 iPod dock then this time next you would be a millionaire........
  23. That's why I only ordered one. Oh and biscuit you liar! You didn't get it for your birthday!!!!!! Haha properly busted.... Birthday my ar$e !!!! In the spirit of the OP letting us all know it would have been nice to at least sell any 'surplus' ones on here to members at a small benefit.... Yup, I offered to pay a 'small' premium for one, there must be people with multiple orders just looking at them in their boxes.... Yep like Del Boy's lock up
×
×
  • Create New...