Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Looks like the tyres have pushed it out Definitely a pro job i would have thought....
  2. Hard to tell on the paintwork, often camera angles pic out panels differently on a Zed as with a lot of cars...
  3. Nice pics clown Have to say i love the Ace Cafe colour scheme at the top of the wall
  4. Seeing as the site was down does anyone have a problem with this now ending tomorrow at 17:00?
  5. :woohoo:
  6. Zedmanalex sells the cosworth ones for a good price
  7. Doesn't look so pretty to me? Just looks like a normal z that has had minor tweaks Yeah that was my point, not a huge amount going on....
  8. Dont worry we will sort him out in wales... lol Oooh I don't know if I should be worried or aroused.....
  9. Ah i think you are right just asked the misses and she said the Punto passed even though the rear wiper didn't work at all.... I was sure I took it off but I think it was number plates on the Leon I had to change and get retested
  10. Not the best outlook....
  11. So come on whats on the list? Colour GT pack Rays Bodykit Etc etc Any must have's or things to avoid?
  12. Where are the Hyundai pics Good luck with the search...... please don't expect a wave if euphoria on your 'i got a zed thread' I can take the pee as you know i traded up from a HC to my Zed, i actually owned it exactly a year and made a profit :woohoo:
  13. I don't mind it will save cleaning the Zed and the drives will be just as good :drive:
  14. I asked this guy and he said don't worry it's not going to get windy
  15. Well the OP has PMed me and seems genuinely appreciative of some help so I couldn't give a stuff what anyone else thinks Everything is subjective, someone else will turn up in a minute and insist that he gets his suspention sorted before anything else Best advice is meet up with some members have a look and a listen and maybe a drive Oh and Peter for the record 12" but I don't use it as a rule :wink:
  16. BLACK ROSE I said Purple not Brown :fight:
  17. I don't know if I should be offended that you didn't notice my low hanging appendage No pics as I really can't be ar$ed laying on my back with hailstones bouncing off my head
  18. Thats nothing I had a gallstone for weeks once :ouch:
  19. I don't agree with you much of the time but on this i do 100% i found the 350 with standard brakes, pads and lines had very little feel.... For me upgrading the brakes gives you more confidence, lets you go into corners quicker and just improves the whole feeling of driving the Zed :drive:
  20. What I just said to the missus
  21. No worries, personally the brakes should be the first thing to sort out, yes the brembo's are good but some decent pads and maybe braided lines make a massive difference. Discs less so unless you throw the car round a track really i guess. You don't need to do everything at once at all, only thing i would say is wait for the remap at least until breathing and exhaust mods are complete or you will have to go back for tweaks. A throttle controller is ok until you get a remap, it gives you a more instant reaction to the pedals, a remap does this along with a lot more but not as cheap.... Decats = MOT fail, HFC's are less harsh and MOT safe Feel free to PM me, always happy to help, I am no expert by a long way but I know what I like and others seem to like it too
  22. I reverse into my garage every morning
  23. 172k :clap I wouldn't really worry about dealer servicing at that mileage, especially if you plan to keep it for a long time. Get your mate to keep it tip top and spend the change on fuel Best colour too
×
×
  • Create New...