Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I would recommend the Zedspeed undertray...
  2. I don't care because I look down on you all on so many other levels..... I prefer to drive my Zed not polish it to within an inch of it's life
  3. There is a meet at the Grasshopper in Westerham on the 23rd June, come along we are all very friendly The clutch is quite heavy but if it is very bad it could be a sign its on its way out Also the condition / brand of tyres you have will have a telation to how driving is in the wet...
  4. Never fear I already have the perfect disguise
  5. On the flip side my 2004 Zed with 90k+ run on Sainbury's Super went to Abbey and was 285 with plenum spacer, HFC's, Milltek & a standard airbox before Mark started to tinker
  6. To be fair if you look around any car park you will see maybe 1% of cars that have been 'detailed' my Zed certainly hasn't but doesn't look too bad. Even if I did I wouldn't look down on someone that didn't, I simply don't have the time or the inclination to spend 5/6 hours cleaning the old girl. Don't get me wrong I enjoy cleaning her when I do get the chance and I have clayed and had a quick go getting rid of swirls but that's about it really....
  7. Hope you get it sorted matey..... You know what I would have done...
  8. this was at 9am. By Midday it was very sunny. Got a nice lobster pink glow now Never seen a lobster pink Zed
  9. Nice standard Azure
  10. The newer one everyday But then everyone is different and want different things from their car, the fact that there are very few S/C Zeds goes to show it is a bit of a niche market...
  11. No worries you can have a listen too if you ask nicely Graham calls it my Hammond Organ I do have to admit that when I ordered it I thought it was a lot smaller..... then I unpacked it
  12. Looking good, shame it's not a nicer day to show off all that work
  13. Still not eaten that Easter Egg I see Top buffing as always
  14. Seems to be a trend lately along with spending thousands modding your car and then expecting any kind of return... The sum of the parts is always greater than the whole
  15. I think it will be the most magnificent strip since the Full Monty
  16. I looked into having a sub built to fit behind the drivers seat but it was expensive and quite a few people that have had them built suffer with a lot of vibration Then I looked at custom boxes that fit under the strut but it meant loosing a fair proportion of the boot So for a long time I made do with the bose sub until I found this - Its a flat sub and I thought a decent compromise between SQ and space available in a Zed, fits just under my boot organiser I think it sounds pretty good too
×
×
  • Create New...