Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Takes about 30 seconds to remove if you wanted to
  2. Mmmmm double double din What do you want the 2nd screen to do?
  3. Very true Stage 1 - HU Stage 2 - speakers Stage 3 - Amps & sub That's how I did it Each stage makes a difference :wink: You could get a sub like mine that is easily removed....
  4. Alzean I would guess, unless someone skinned David Dickinson
  5. Sap ?????? The sap that is driving it So could be any silver car then
  6. Ricey, you really should not of made that mistake
  7. Sorry officer I was playing angry birds and I got so angry trying to kill them stupid pigs The big fat pigs are the worst.... ooops
  8. Or any night at all in Chatham FTW Croydon! Oi my missus is from Croydon 2nd thoughts you are quite correct actually
  9. Sounds like a real bargain..... I might have to join that forum though just to reveal your double denim legend status.... and no I am not frothing
  10. + loads An in car PC would still need a HU of some description anyway Considered a HU + tablet? What exactly do you need or want
  11. I don't even like sausages...

    1. The Bounty Bar Kid

      The Bounty Bar Kid

      But you like a big bratwurst!

  12. Nice buy for someone, real bargain
  13. Far more sensible to strip and sell, apart from the clutch as that would probably be more agro and cost to remove and replace The p/x will be for a standard car so why give them extra's
  14. That's this summers project sorted then
  15. "I'm sorry officer I didn't see the cyclist I was playing Angry Birds Rio"
  16. Ok I must have done the last 40k in another car then 30 in 6th gear would almost stall the engine so if that isn't struggling then I don't know what is, this thread is getting bizarre If you guys want to drive at 30mph in top gear I suggest you get a nissan micra at least then there will be a small amount of pleasure gained from the experience
  17. I think you can expect some change sadly i couldn't get her on my books, but i currently have SMD doing a discount on a reach around, if thats of any interest? I'd expect change! To be fair you would deserve it See you saturday morning if your a brave boy
  18. Or any night at all in Chatham
  19. 7" tablet would fit perfectly behind the OEM satnav fascia
  20. I think you can expect some change
  21. Fair do's for having a go at something different but it looks ridiculous
  22. Every day is June 22nd for me
  23. Yeah strange indeed.... If I read that advert and came to look at the car I wouldn't be expecting strange at all.... Dave if YOU read that advert and came to look at the car you'd be wearing stockings and suspensers in the hope of a bumming Looking at the car and the owner I would almost certainly be in luck You knows it sweetcheeks I was talking about the car Hopefully not the only hard ride on offer though
  24. spursmaddave

    Water

    From the album: SpursMadDave

    Water on a freshly polished Azure bonnet

    © SMD 2012

×
×
  • Create New...