Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. A show off in an Azure?
  2. My next car might be a Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag but then I am
  3. That car is slightly less modified than Graham's....
  4. I was going to say surely you could do the cut outs yourself
  5. Zugara doesn't do loud chavvy exhausts.... Oh hang on
  6. Ebized is very nice
  7. Still think it's a dinner tray
  8. Yes, that did say wink..... thank goodness. Sorry typo :wink:
  9. I have an absolutely massive tool, I could be persuaded to take a pic later :wink:
  10. Shame on you, I have never ever seen Ricey take a thread off topic
  11. I found an earthing kit sourted out a slightly rough idle on my Zed
  12. That didn't last long
  13. Come on the Greeks
  14. That is because to many of us he has always been a tool.....
  15. So only about three times the average private sector pension and one which would take a private sector employee about £250-300,000 of contributions to match. I now see why the public sector is so angry... +1 nobody is saying all public sector workers are lazy or not as important as the private sector, just that they shouldn't by right have a pension that they pay very little towards and is far more than the equivalent worker in the private sector paying full contributions.
  16. Totally agree with everything said about public sector vs private sector, they get absolutely zero sympathy from me over pensions whatsoever. Just because the rediculous pensions of the past are being rationalised is no excuse to strike and cause even more damage to an already fragile economy.... Could be worse I guess, we could be greek
  17. It works both ways, someone that is off sick can also be put on holiday and remember that sick pay is optional, only SSP legally has to be paid. Anyone of my staff that takes the pi$$ gets taken out of the company sick scheme and then gets absolutely nothing other that ssp
  18. That's the one, instalkation is easy as it is a combined amp/twin speaker sub. All i had to do is run a live feed from the battery and a remote wire & RCA from the HU. It is held in place with velcro straps that fit nicely on the luggage organiser clips
  19. I have a cigarette burn in my david dickinson passenger seat, this could be the answer Sounds like the real deal to me Are Zed heated seats any bigger than non heated
  20. Only me and dblock know.......sorry biscuit I can almost guarantee it will be universally hated......especially by sarnie! well stuff you then, there'll be no spooning tonight then it'll be like a ram raid, fast in and fast out and lots of carnage Reach-around instead? I'm sure I said the other day that the days of bumming jokes were behind us and I've single handedly resurrected it in the last week Aren't all bumming jokes primarily behind you? Bumming jokes, there is no looking back...
  21. The only thing mentioned on my last MOT was that my braided lines were not secured, still passed but they mentioned it would be an idea to secure them
×
×
  • Create New...