Sometimes best to walk away, sure you could have got the Zed sorted but if the initial love was never there then it might never have been, hope you enjoy the ST
Chin up Russ, my missus suffers from seizures, fingers crossed nothing in the last 2 years so the medication is working in her case and I am sure it will in yours too.
Finally someone gets what I mean
Sent from the golf club...
I'm so happy (without truly understanding what I've just done - I must instinctively be on the same wavelength as you - which is, in itself, worrying)
Sent from the golf club...
Come on WhackyWill is ok in small doses
Thanks SMD, its your fault I'm on the Forum..you recommended Builders 49s Zed to me.
Then you found out we support Arsenal and that was the end.. :lol:
Got no problem with Arsenal supporters
Sent from the golf club...
Smd trolling, never, he is just offering balanced argument and bringing us back down to earth, 99.9% of people wouldnt think the 350 is fast apparently
It's not a fast car, it's a big heavy beautiful GT cruiser.
Sent from the golf club...
I know he text me from the back of the "limo" on the way home I was using a bit of poetic license
Ref the Green - Watch this space
Would look sooooo much better in a nice bright colour
Sent from the golf club...
As other have said your Zed looked fantastic at Wales 2013, not loving it so much now. I would have said keep it like it was and just get everything absolutely perfect but hey ho...
Maybe just leave it alone now and get some lessons on how to park INSIDE the lines
True enough, but almost twice as much damage and I am sure Zeds haven't halved in value..... I would say my Zed was worth about £6k tops at the time (minus mods that cound for nowt) so they paid 75% of the car, all depends how sure they are of getting the money back, if it was driver error and nobody else involved then no doubt a write-off but if someone else was to blame not so clear cut I reckon...