Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Don't think Suarez is quite in the Bale bracket, he is a superb player but you have to take in to account the problems he brings with him... Sent from the golf club...
  2. Totally agree, they are not a one man team, but not too far off it Going back to Hodgson, older more experienced coaches are fine and have been very successful but they need to be proven winners at least at club level, what has Hodgson achieved? He was successful in the 80's in Sweden which is hardly a huge honour and not a lot since then, never had a big playing career to refer to either, not an issue if you have a successful managerial career ie Wenger, Ferguson etc etc etc Just an old fart who probably has a cigar and a glaas of port with his old muckers at the FA, about as dynamic and engaging as a lettuce... Sent from the golf club...
  3. Me either Neil which is why I stir them up, we are both ex Zed owners with a combined age of over 100 but didn't stop us giggling like schoolgirls when I gave you a demo of the miltek/berks & pop charger did it Sent from the golf club... Giggling like schoolgirls...how very dare you. Any vestige of street-cred that I had is gone in an instant (a net loss of precisely nil). Haha it was great though, 2 old farts liatening to Pink Floyd flooring it through an covered car park Best of all I persuaded you along with many others to go down the same exhaust route as me Sent from the golf club...
  4. Spot on Col, I had my zed for over 3 yeara and 40k miles, spares no expense even though she was an old girl! I attended countless meets, have mate some friends I would class as 'lifers' and still attend meets all the time (2 this weekend) I take 'stick' for my old mans car, well until anyone has a passenger ride but I couldn't care less! I was straight up about the Zed when I had it and still am, my opinions from actual ownership so again don't care if people like them or not The Zed is a great car, good on most levels without being exceptional on any, and most of all it is fairly rare and cheap Sent from the golf club...
  5. Me either Neil which is why I stir them up, we are both ex Zed owners with a combined age of over 100 but didn't stop us giggling like schoolgirls when I gave you a demo of the miltek/berks & pop charger did it Sent from the golf club...
  6. Suarez was told to appologise or the transfer to Barca was off, I can't see them getting bundles of cash + Suarez, also depends if Sanchez wants to fo to them, pretty much any move from Barca is a step down isn't it? Sent from the golf club...
  7. Exactly, just because those that own a Zed currently don't agree doesn't make it wrong... Funniest comment recently on the thread was about the V6 burble being almost like a V8, the Zed has a nice big lazy V6 which quite honestly sounds awful without a decent induction kit, if it sounded so great why would almost all owners stick an exhaust on that drowns it out
  8. Nope I agree the e-type is far sexier and a timeless classic
  9. Happy days, Flashback on the megadrive was sublime Sent from the golf club...
  10. Been pkaying Trials Fusion on PS4, very simple like most of the mobile games of the same type, but really beautiful and most important addictive. Best bit is the thousands of user created courses Sent from the golf club...
  11. Thiago and Zlatan - combined age 61 years. Luke and Adam - combined age 44 years. I also think British players dont tend to settle so easily outside of the UK, hence why they dont get bought by European clubs so much. Bear in mind too that resale value is going to come into it, a young player could well be worth more in a couple of years so whatever you paid was worthwhile. Rio for £30m sounded a lot at the time but hes done 12 years at the top of the game, thats a bit of a bargain with hindsight. Andy Carroll on the other hand ......... Yes but you are buying proven quality winners, true you need a blend of young and old and yes Rio was a good shout, hardly a bargain at £30M and most likely 100k+ a week and no value now but thats the way it is... I hope Shaw turns out to be the English Maldini but how many players have shown that at 18? Only a handful have gone on to stay at that level consistently. Man Utd are panic buying by their standards because they are left with an ageing team, will be an interesting season again I think Sent from the golf club...
  12. Spenders yes, but when you look at transfers in/out we are in the black mostly Every team have had a 'Rebrov' moment Suprised you didn't mention Bentley or Bent Sent from the golf club...
  13. Another double post
  14. Got to love these sort of theads Col you have to remember, you don't have a Zed now, even being a previous owner like myself means that you now know NOTHING about Zeds and any comments about them not being the best most fabulous, fastest car in the whole wide world will be flamed Sent from the golf club...
  15. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  16. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  17. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  18. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

  19. So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they ask you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the...

  20. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

  21. Don't let the milk float ride your mind...

  22. This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around

  23. I don't even like sausages...

    1. The Bounty Bar Kid

      The Bounty Bar Kid

      But you like a big bratwurst!

  24. spursmaddave

    Water

    From the album: SpursMadDave

    Water on a freshly polished Azure bonnet

    © SMD 2012

×
×
  • Create New...