Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sold pending payment
  2. Actually just looked and it came out in 1992 so he wasn't old enough to play but he was probably watching me
  3. Just realised I still had these in the garage even though I haven't had a Zed for over a year Sold as seen, I bought them with a view to covering them with some alcantara leather or similar like I did with my roof and modding the speakers to face in a bit but never got round to it! They do not have seat switches or air vents but they do have door handles and passenger grab rail which are all in good order so if you wanted to spray those I would sell them and probably bin the cards.... Arm rests are there and I have a spare set too, can't remember how I manage to have spare ones There is damage on the passenger one, I wasn't concerned as I was covering them, took a close up photo. Would prefer collection from Northfleet, Kent (nr Bluewater) but if you just want the handles and grab rail then I will post if you cover the cost So £40 for everything collected or £30+p&p for handles & grab rails, arm rests If someone buys the handles etc and someone wants just the door cards they can have them free collected or they will go to the tip... Thanks for looking Sent from the golf club...
  4. Thats the idea and it mostly works especially with people you know, trouble is sometimes the noobs get carried away and don't want to appear 'slow' so they just shoot off. To be fair though EVERYONE gets a map and satnav instructions so no excuse to get lost really... Sent from the golf club...
  5. Can a mod change the title to Bitch!!! Please
  6. I know I wasn't driving but I have to say I found the long uninteresting drive to a dual carriageway just to go through a tunnel was a real waste of time imo I also can't believe the go-karting keeps getting the thumbsdown it would get great fun also IMO Lastly maybe there should be 5 or even 6 people taking groups out to cut down the amount of work they have to do looking after everyone?
  7. Yeah that's if it hasn't been stripped down by now
  8. Spotted on an advert Sent from the golf club...
  9. Happy days, Flashback on the megadrive was sublime Sent from the golf club... wow I remember that game I spent hours on it as a kid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I remember spending hours on it too.... with my son
  10. Yes Dave but what games are you playing?
  11. Angry Birds Epic is amusing me at the moment
  12. I reckon the Jag could tow that up those steep mountains, just need to let Mary know I am popping out for a pint of milk
  13. Building one of these Jim?
  14. That was the problem, didn't stay frozen too long and then just looked like a dirty protest
  15. Have a great time chaps, see you Friday Will Who is towing this? Will be needed to keep Ken's 350 looking it's usual best
  16. Don't use a king sized Mars Bar as a sex toy, even if frozen...
  17. He has always been a dodgy doogy
  18. SACD never really got big, but from what you're saying it makes a difference. Last time I dusted that off I'd mistakenly eaten some wild mushrooms and had a great time. Yes it does make a difference if you are an audiophile and have a decent set up. I don't actually own a. CD player all my music is played through my mac. The album is over 2GB, just downloaded Speaking in Tongues in surround SACD. 24bit 96,000mhz it's like the band are in the room with you
  19. I missed the Scottish hoon that the guys did a few years back Just out of interest when was the first Wales? 2005? 10 year Anniversary? Sent from the golf club...
  20. I just downloaded DSOTM in SACD, you have to listen to the album in this format at least once, just breathtaking
  21. I wouldn't worry - he's bound to get lost before he finds the front door No chance he has his trusty satnav.... "Oh dear Joy, we appear to be in Belgium...." Sent from the golf club...
  22. Well had a nice weekend, went for a nice drive in Essex saturday and I have to say the seats are so supportive, then went to the Woodman meet Sunday, when I got back had another tinker with the seats and now the heating and cooling is all working I wasn't going to fit the rear seats but I noticed they are actually different and match the fronts so that's the next job Sent from the golf club...
  23. well thats, that then, forever known as PLOB now haha Don't worry, ..half of the guys on here call me Graham and it's not even my name. Better than Plob though I guess. Haha Geoff, true story... Sent from the golf club...
  24. I think to freshen it up next year you should allow non Zeds on the runs For me it is a social event, unfortunately with 50 cars even split into 4 groups the actual drives are not the best, and must be quite stressfull for the leaders. The best drives I had in Wales in my Zed were drives with 3/4 other close mates who I knew Sent from the golf club...
  25. I wiuld just use the wood to nail the front door shut, that should keep him out Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...