How many counties have you lived in to make that very bold statement
Good question! Actually I have lived in five...anyone else done more?
Yep
Essex (born in Chelmsford)
Kent (twice)
London (SE8 & SE11)
Somerset
Tyne & Wear
Suffolk
Norfolk
Put him on your insurance and take the hit
My mate has just had the same with his son, they have fitted a black box to his nova that tracks where he is, what speed he is doing etc, that has seriously lowered the insurance, still hefty though!
+1
2 owners on mine before me and the last one even added a supercharger still only done 15k - Thanks Darren
The first owner only did a few thousand miles but they were all round the evo triangle
I bet when you take it there you can probably just sit back and let it take you around
Or you could just get an iPod and take it with you too
Not really anything new though, my 2007 plate Seat Leon had a HD in it, I left all my music on there for Darren-B
​engine and performance wise the 370 is better as it is a newer car but looks and the whole package I much prefer the 350, not so much cheek as truth hurts
​Exception would be the roadster as the 370 looks far better with the top up
Guaranteed with Smd and flex. The thread never stood a chance
It's more string than thread and needs to be with such a massive conker
Sent from the golf club...
I got a few bits from them when I did my cubby install.
I think you would need a nav cubby Ken, don't think it would work with a standard one...
Sent from the golf club...