Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Well put it this way, if I had an accident with a car that had illegal tints I would be taking lots of pictures and regardless of fault I would be admitting none and claiming that the other car had reduced visibility, pretty sure I would win My rears are all tinted legally so I'm definitely not against it if it is done right Sent from the golf club...
  2. And definitely illegally tinted on the sides.... naughty boy Sent from the golf club...
  3. Falcon Performance is in Middlesborough they are on the forum Sent from the golf club...
  4. No the stretched tyre look is awful and most probably dangerous too Sent from the golf club...
  5. If thats a splash then the pacific must be a puddle Sent from the golf club...
  6. I would lovd to see cream coloured interior in an Azure Sent from the golf club...
  7. Yep 5 weeks in it is straight back to dealer Sent from the golf club...
  8. Oops I mean Happy Birthday Sent from the golf club...
  9. Sent from the golf club...
  10. Yeah that is what I meant about driveable, yes you may have to avoid speed bumps and multi-storeys (who doesn't) but you can use your car everyday Sent from the golf club...
  11. spursmaddave

    350z

    It's your baby, you do whatever floats your boat Sent from the golf club...
  12. All show and no go, that is you, and I don't mean the car Sent from the golf club...
  13. Oh poor you Sent from the golf club...
  14. Top man right to the finish Sent from the golf club...
  15. Sent from the golf club...
  16. Sent from the golf club...
  17. Sent from the golf club...
  18. Sent from the golf club...
  19. Sent from the golf club...
  20. Sent from the golf club...
  21. Sent from the golf club...
  22. Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...