Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. The fronts have the same design at the top and took all of 10 minutes to swap over anyway Sent from the golf club...
  2. Feel the love guys, feel the love... Sent from the golf club...
  3. It may be a 2001 XKR underneath but :o http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321461318520
  4. Fitted the rears today, not much different to the old ones but enough to make it worthwhile and they match the fronts New on the right Sent from the golf club...
  5. Why what are you up to? Sent from the golf club... That's my concern, not the insurance companies Sent from the golf club...
  6. Yeah we get it, but sadly thats not the point being made, its opinions surrounding window tints, "sorry buster that looks silly" being backed up with "laws" to justify ones argument, but one that falls on very deaf ears when i would doubt most members are holier than though when it comes to other aspects of road "law" So it's ok because sometimes people go over the limit? It's silly because it's illegal, speeding is silly too. Buster is a good mate, he & his missus bought my old Zed, his side window tints are silly because they won't be on his insurance, could get him pulled over and could get him in trouble if he was in an accident, but it's his choice Please stop trying to make this an argument, I am stating fact and you are just adding things into the mix, not sure why Legal tints - great Illegal tints - silly You just abide by the "laws" you want to if it suits you but don't moan when people point the legalities out as this is a public forum not you and your mates down the pub Sent from the golf club...
  7. Yep can't wait for the new season to start! Sent from the golf club...
  8. I agree with the idea, and Mr Tagalong with his Jaaaaaaag, you're lucky you get invited anywhere! I don't get invited, I go and people follow Sent from the golf club...
  9. Chiles just has no charisma, seems wooden to me and clueless.... add Andy Townsend into the mix and you have the perfect mix to make people turn off in their millions! Maybe someone somewhere will look at the figures side by side and sort it out, after all who is going to pay to advertise to an audience about the same size as bargain hunt Sent from the golf club...
  10. Why what are you up to? Sent from the golf club...
  11. Yeah I think we will see what Poch can do with what he has, maybe 2/3 signings but can't see any big ones really... I guess you guys can't have a dig at Chelsea & Man City now Should be a good season, I will be happy with finishing top 6 until the stadium is sorted but you never know,I can't see the 2 scouse teams having such good seasons this year with key players having left (Suarez & Lukaku) and Man Utd although better organised are still not a patch on what they were, we shall see. Sent from the golf club...
  12. @Lexx & Wasso Don't know why you 2 like the idea, neither of you are invited Sent from the golf club...
  13. of course I noticed, thought it best to just ignore I love a bit of football banter, I'm not one of these 'fans' that hates all other clubs etc I just love football and love my club, sure you are the same Sent from the golf club...
  14. Peak audiences last night BBC - 16.7m ITV - 3.9m Sent from the golf club...
  15. Whatever happens there is nothing stopping people using the routes from previous years and organising their own trips to Wales either on their own or with a select group of friends
  16. Excellent, really appreciate that! Looks perfect for what we want
  17. I can understand Graham wanting to step down totally but someone else can pick it up surely? The format and roads may be very familiar but that doesn't seem to stop the maximum of 50 being hit with quite a few stand-bys Sent from the golf club...
  18. Nobody is having a go at how your cars look, they look fantastic But just so that members know the legalities thats all, pretty much all car side windows are tinted to the legal max so can't be touched, if you tint them then up to you, hope you don't have any ploblems Sent from the golf club...
  19. Will Sent from the golf club...
  20. +1 Sent from the golf club...
  21. I didn't notice, you must have VERY good eyesight Sent from the golf club...
  22. If that comment was aimed at me then you can rest assured that I don't drive like a knob. I've yet to have any sort of accident in the 45 years since I passed my test, how long did you manage . Pete You never go fast enough to have an accident Sent from the golf club...
  23. No point arguing, yeah side tints look cool but they are illegal, dangerous and stupid, whoever does the MOT wants to be careful they don't get a big fine too. Not to mention that your insurance is null & void as you can't declare illegal tints can you? Still they do look cool
  24. Cool no worries really appreciate it
×
×
  • Create New...