Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It is what it is, if it was that bad it wouldn't be worth £250k would it? There were not many made, 275? So I guess if you want one you want it no matter what the switches or mirrors look like Original build run was 220 but I believe they built 281 in the end. I think they had orders for 350 but due to build problems Jaguar stopped at that number. 90's were not a good time for them huh, surprised they built a dozen let alone close to 300 Sent from the golf club...
  2. Ken Block in the Dock Sent from the golf club...
  3. Very neat mate, I wouldn't be bothered about anything but satnav really. Can you not hardwire the power? Sent from the golf club...
  4. Nice, but I would rather have an f-type Sent from the golf club...
  5. I can vividly remember our betamax video that had a remote control........ on a wire Sent from the golf club...
  6. Ok Pinnochio you have a nose like a broom handle Sent from the golf club...
  7. Luckily I can't see anyone on here ever having the option
  8. Flipping Tour de France wannabes everywhere at the moment
  9. It is what it is, if it was that bad it wouldn't be worth £250k would it? There were not many made, 275? So I guess if you want one you want it no matter what the switches or mirrors look like
  10. The wing mirrors were off the citroen AX too, the rear lights were off of a Rover 200 Honestly though who cares
  11. I can remember black & white
  12. Yep and without being patronising, I really honestly do feel sorry that you are fella
  13. You missed out big time
  14. Nice neat job I take it that it's set to wake with ignition so no need for wiring in buttons etc
  15. Hello...... Stop! Can't laugh any more, must do some work and get off the forum! Is it me your looking for......
  16. Just do what I did and wish everybody ever a happy birthday and then PM your mates
  17. Absolutely
  18. Hello......
  19. As an old git, you start to worry much more when you can't remember any of them. Some of the members on here can probably remember sitting round the wireless in pre-TV times
  20. That's why I love our MX-5 and why we will be trading it up to a bit newer one very soon
  21. Don't be silly, like a fine classic car, you may have a few miles on the clock but the bodywork is all in pretty good order
  22. Not a fair conparison, even if the 370 was in the same league I would still have an R8 Sent from the golf club...
  23. That's why I posted it, plenty of old gits on here Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...