Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. You got rid of all your dipping equipment now? Sent from the golf club...
  2. Looks nice, I had mine dipped too, personally would ship it without the airbag, 99% of people will have theirs anyway Sent from the golf club...
  3. A deeply religious scene Or 2 dinosaurs eating a watermelon You decide Sent from the golf club...
  4. Sent from the golf club...
  5. Sent from the golf club...
  6. I think I would rather do 50 round a corner than 200 in a straight line... Sent from the golf club...
  7. No worries then, as long as it is in a nice big metal box I guess Sent from the golf club...
  8. I'd have a 'slow' brera over a lot of similar quicker cars Sent from the golf club...
  9. Not sure you can post airbags Sent from the golf club...
  10. Most of the country has no corners and 55 mph speed limits. And the cops can catch you speeding coming towards them. And no racetracks. And everyone drives pickup trucks. Id take the 60p fuel though Add the fact that every idiot has a gun too and it doesn't look like such a wonderful place huh... They do have racetracks docwra, but they don't have any right handers Sent from the golf club...
  11. That's the whole idea Sent from the golf club...
  12. Col if your worried about him using it as a frisbee before he understands anything why not get some of that industrial type strengh velcro Sent from the golf club...
  13. The car or the oriental dance group :o Sent from the golf club...
  14. Never really liked the older style Jags although those are better than the norm, e-type excluded they are just car porn Mine doesn't sit too badly, need to get some spacers ideally at some point but it is 30mm lower than stock Sent from the golf club...
  15. Sent from the golf club...
  16. Sent from the golf club...
  17. Well having a Big Gay Wing doesn't make you Gay apparently Sent from the golf club... What if you ride a man on your straight big gay wing? I'm confused. .. Then you would indeed have the correct wing for your car Sent from the golf club...
  18. I do like the rubberised edges (know you can get a case but thats another 30 quid or something) - i want a cheap entry to see how he gets on with it, then maybe get something decent. My friend bought one and regretted it, you might get lucky but he got one running a really old version of android and couldn't be upgraded Im an Android dope - the ebay one has Android 4.2 on it, is that crap!? Should be ok mate, you will be amazed how quick the little fella works it all out My godson can watch you lock an iPad and work out the code the little #### !!! Sent from the golf club...
  19. Well having a Big Gay Wing doesn't make you Gay apparently Sent from the golf club...
  20. I wouldn't marry you, I don't like the stance Sent from the golf club...
  21. I do like the rubberised edges (know you can get a case but thats another 30 quid or something) - i want a cheap entry to see how he gets on with it, then maybe get something decent. My friend bought one and regretted it, you might get lucky but he got one running a really old version of android and couldn't be upgraded
  22. Hope it made a nice pancake then
  23. Don't bother with the 'made for kids' tablets, they are mainly crap, better of with a standard one and d/l some educational software
  24. I am far too old for that sort of thing Sent from the golf club... barr humbug you as young as thr girl you feel or boy if thats your thingg Thanks that has really cheered me up seeing as my missus is older than me
  25. I was just going to say will it be the family car, no harm in having the better engine though huh Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...