Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I am far too old for that sort of thing Sent from the golf club...
  2. Does yours have a huge black and white sign with TART written on it coming out the roof too??? I have a tattoo to match the pattern Sent from the golf club...
  3. That's me going to Sainsbury's on a Sunday afternoon Sent from the golf club...
  4. You may well be correct sir A bit like putting a pole for dancing on a grand piano Sent from the golf club...
  5. Get used to it Sent from the golf club...
  6. Stop giving me ideas Sent from the golf club...
  7. Yeah just the odd scrape going in/out of Prem Inn car parks Still prefer the blue one though Sent from the golf club...
  8. I think people thought that this would be a place to share their stance interests but instead have had to put up with people not interested stick their oar in for no other particular reason than to cause offense (calling something gay / retarded is likely to get peoples goat, it hardly shows an informed opinion). You are right though, it has become too serious in here and maybe it should be left to the hyenas to pick apart. Come stance guys, let's make a new thread where we can all circle jerk over cars with tyres tucked into the arch. As Irfan has said actually read back, I didn't agree with certain words, but a bit like the N word you can't use a word like in BGW then moan about other people using it can you? Sent from the golf club...
  9. Yeah that was funny as @@@@ too Sent from the golf club...
  10. Also diesel is so heavily taxed here compared to other countries Sent from the golf club...
  11. There is a time and a place for airing your dislike for something but I wouldn't say it was in a thread where people are trying to share their interests. I don't really like football but I don't come into any football threads telling people football is for gaylords or the retarded (at least I hope I haven't...), I just let people have their discussion about football. If on the other hand the thread said 'Football, love it or hate it' I might let everyone know how I feel. Difference is if I started a footy thread and you guys came on saying it was crap etc I would laugh it off, but seems people are taking it waaaaaaay to seriously on here imo No chill Sent from the golf club...
  12. Exactly Sent from the golf club...
  13. This is a forum, an open diacussion place, as long as nobody is personal or rude then everyone can post wherever and whatever they like surely Sent from the golf club...
  14. He's not talking about his own car just as an FYI, he's defending the stance scene. I'm a bit lost now though to be honest, did you have a problem with the cars in this thread? This! i used to run slammed cambered and tucking tyre few years back but there guys on here who have stanced cars Almeida1234 Recco parello Buster Toner and im sure a few hidden in the projects, so you've insulted all these guys plus more in this forum by saying 'stance' (you can say your not calling all stance car, but looking at first page when people said it it was a blanket decision only when i and others pointed a few things out it changed) cars are 'pointless' 'gay' '@*!#' 'broken' 'retarded' If its cool for you to insult there car don't upset when your own logic is reverted backwards like someone said (sorry i cant recall your name) if you don't like stance don't open a topic about it and bitch, a topic was opened on stance for people to share and appreciate stanced cars and all it was was a handful of people slating it if you want to bitch about it hit the new topic thread with the title 'i think these cars are dumb' post pictures and point out how they ruined there cars because they have done more than a stubby and spacers . i look forward to seeing my car in your future dumb car thread being ripped to bits Don't think anyone has insulted any members cars on here, most of the 'silly' ones imo are pictures from our American cousins with their nice flat huge highways.... We don't need lots of threads about the same thing, it's good that people on this thread all like different things Sent from the golf club...
  15. Great little track toy none the less, I bet it teaches you more about driving than most other cars could ever do Sent from the golf club...
  16. Sent from the golf club...
  17. Too funny I think it must be the hot weather.... Sent from the golf club...
  18. * advice
  19. I like the GTV too
  20. Never owned or driven one but I think they look great Sent from the golf club...
  21. Yeah I think thats what people are missing here, nobody is saying go out and buy a derv as your weekend play thing car, but for people that can only really afford the one nice car they are a good option, especially if you are unfortunate enough to have a long commute Sent from the golf club...
  22. What's wrong with discussing it and thoughts on the extremes? It's nice to have thoughts on anything positive or negative, far better than just endless threads saying 'wow thats great' Sent from the golf club... What did you preach to me the other day, your not down the pub with your mates now....oh the Irony I don't preach to anyone, stop trying to turn a bit of banter into an argument Your interpretation of Irony is worse than Alana Morissette's Sent from the golf club...
  23. Not unless it also stands for Big Gorgeous Winker Sent from the golf club... Go onnnnn Bgw the jag Damn you, spoiled my surprise Sent from the golf club...
  24. Noooooo it was going so well Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...