Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. By far the best looking one here! How much of a drop is on that? None, it's all the layers of paint weighing it down Sent from the golf club...
  2. You old fart Martin I remembered every single one too Sent from the golf club...
  3. Your just jealous of his extention Sent from the golf club...
  4. If you are of a certain age you will remember pretty much all of this Who spotted ChrisS peeping out of the tent Sent from the golf club...
  5. Just gotten off the phone from one of your advisers, unfortunately its not as competitive That was what I found too, none of tge forum 'specialists' could match the mainstream insurers for me either Sent from the golf club...
  6. It's a gorgeous car Annie, but you forget nothing is as pretty or as fast as a Zed Sent from the golf club...
  7. Yep pretty much, not just because of environmental issues but also fuel prices... Sent from the golf club...
  8. Did we? Satin blue, fake carbon scoops on it all over the place, fake carbon bgw, cheap alloys and really dusty. Rings a bell, that @*!# heap in the second building we went in? Spray booth area. Yeah was in one of the booths, it did look in a sorry state but still an awesome machine
  9. Seems legit From Pistonheads - Roman Moroni Saturday 8th February In the mid 90's me and the girl I was seeing decided to go for a drink one Summers night. As we pulled into the pub car park there was a Silver 220 already parked up. We mused who could afford such a splendid car. On entering the pub, stood at the bar was Rod Stewart and (a very pregnant) Rachel Hunter. Clearly this immediately answered our question. I gave him a friendly nod and he replied in kind. The g/f and I then went and sat in the pub garden. He left a while later, he showed his chivalrous nature by opening the passenger door and helping RH get in. He then got in, started the car up, selected reverse and promptly stalled it! He restarted it, and this time managed to move it without incident and drove off. First and last time I've seen a 220 on the road
  10. No doubt the more enthusiastic mods will just merge any other birthday threads with this one though anyway I will just PM my birthday wishes Sent from the golf club...
  11. Nice to know the therapy worked Sent from the golf club...
  12. :o Sent from the golf club...
  13. Happy Birthday to everyone on the forum ever, well that spoiled a nice thing we used to do..... I actually thought it was nice that people started a seperate little thread for each day, not like we don't have millions of threads about tyres/performance etc etc Sent from the golf club...
  14. A 7" satnav stripped down fits perfectly Sent from the golf club...
  15. Top of the range derv same as mine but I paid a fair bit less than that over a year ago
  16. Let's hope he doesn't wear light coloured trousers or shorts F that They're 4 speed manuals, the number of Americans in the videos who stall when pulling off. Real cocky in the seat, then it dies OH noooooo a stick shift
  17. Corrected and no all cool
  18. Will told me, it's a really nice feature on leather
  19. Let's hope he doesn't wear light coloured trousers or shorts
  20. On tip, don't turn right I paid a waiver so that I don't have to pay should anything go wrong! Not that I want it to though! Left turns all the way Enjoy...... b@stard
  21. Yep 370 roadsters do too It's lovely on a hot day when the leather is a bit toastie
  22. On tip, don't turn right
  23. Congratulations on your big day, I am sure it will be worth the wait and everything you hope it to be, something to remember for the rest of your life Oh and well done on the wedding thing too Sent from the golf club...
  24. Another for Kaizer Motors, worth the trip definitely, a lot of my friends now come from Surrey & further afield to his place Sent from the golf club...
  25. Would require complete rewiring of the loom and to be honest why would you want to adjust them? Only way is flatter and the whole reason I changed is because the old seats were so flat.... Everything else is working so they are as adjustable as my old ones and are heated/cooled Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...