Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Absolutely agree, looks superb Sent from the golf club...
  2. Muzzy must be a greek word Sent from the golf club...
  3. My old daily being swapped for my new daily My daily now Sent from the golf club...
  4. Was wondering what you were referring to their Steve..... Ooopps I meant Mazzy, stupid predictive text I knew what you meant, I hope Sent from the golf club...
  5. Just wanted a change mate, I think I will miss it more than her Sent from the golf club...
  6. ^ put down a deposit on that one
  7. Why not shoot off to Wales, you know the roads so would be nice to compare it to the Zed
  8. Just put a deposit down on a new car for my missus, a Citroen DS3 thp, petrol 155bhp with leather and all the toys. She loved it and I was pleasantly surprised, a decent drive considering the price
  9. When I got my Jag the wheels were on the wrong sides, all were 255/35/20 but directions were wrong
  10. Could be a good thing Will, their incorrect fitting of the wheels/tyres caused problems which meant you swerved into the kerb causing all that damage, get them to repair the alloy and then you won't take it further
  11. I think sometimes less is more Sent from the golf club...
  12. Very nice mate Sent from the golf club...
  13. It was quite fun to drive to be honest, and the interior isn't that bad either
  14. How very dare you Sent from the golf club... Is it wrong that I just twitched a little? Just a little
  15. Went to look at a couple today and they are pretty nice for what they are, look good (imo) and the drive is about as good as you would expect. Looking at another one tomorrow that is still a year in warranty so a bit of extra peace of mind
  16. How very dare you Sent from the golf club...
  17. Back on topic, who let one go? Sent from the golf club...
  18. So whose the lucky couple Had a cancellation tomorrow night at 8pm if your free
  19. Didn't the avantime have the exact same 3.5 v6 as a 350z?
  20. Cheers zabba
  21. Agreed Bit of black vinyl on that chrome and sorted Sent from the golf club...
  22. Cheers Will, yeah you only ever hear the bad stuff I guess, not a fan of French cars either but we will see, going to look at a few tomorrow. At the end of the day it will only be doing a short commute & shopping runs Sent from the golf club...
  23. Anyone got any experience of one of these, going to look at a couple tomorrow
  24. I have pi@@ed if the Jag guys by lowering my XFS, when I mentioned I am going to put spacers on too they went into overdrive saying my wheels will fall off/ ruin the car etc etc, I just find it funny as they all run new cars in warranty and swap every 3 years so what would they know? Sent from the golf club... Kinda like whacking BGW's and odd wheels on a Zed. Absolutely, but a loosing battle now Might as well embrace it and have a bit of banter Sent from the golf club...
  25. I have pi@@ed if the Jag guys by lowering my XFS, when I mentioned I am going to put spacers on too they went into overdrive saying my wheels will fall off/ ruin the car etc etc, I just find it funny as they all run new cars in warranty and swap every 3 years so what would they know? Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...