Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I was going to do that but couldn't face the stick I'd get from SMD Top of the league Sent from the golf club...
  2. My 2 are well into their 20's now so no Dad Taxi, just the odd Bank of Dad moment now and again
  3. Feel the width
  4. Even on my dial up it has been lagging... Sent from the golf club...
  5. http://youtu.be/xOrsoZo-hpU Sent from the golf club...
  6. I was going to be Terry Fenwick Left Foot but too many characters Sent from the golf club...
  7. If anyone hasn't watched Man Down then do Sent from the golf club...
  8. This is true Sent from the golf club...
  9. So it was you I saw the other day.... Horses for courses Sent from the golf club... You can say that again. Been a lot of that double posting malarkey going on lately. Forum is fubar Sent from the golf club...
  10. Sent from the golf club...
  11. So it was you I saw the other day.... Horses for courses Sent from the golf club...
  12. So it was you I saw the other day.... Horses for courses Sent from the golf club...
  13. Brazillian Wax has joined the mini league
  14. I am not on the list but I got a PM anyway, I guess I am just one of the popular kids I don't have a sun account but will get one sorted out
  15. I can fit clubs for two and a golf car in the boot and still got room on the back seat for any fillies I pick up in the bar afterwards......
  16. Don't bother they are rubbish, I shouted at one the other day whilst in my white van
  17. Erm sticker, boot...... ring any bells
  18. An ever so gentle tap with a hammer sorted mine out
  19. Far better to just smile and wave back, all they are after is a reaction, causes far more pain to not give one...
  20. Thanks, the Stereo wouldn't of been in there if it wasn't for your top drawer audio advice!! . The Z has been for sale a week now, on both AT and PH... No worries, always happy to help and really a fantastic looking Zed Sent from the golf club...
  21. DS2500 are track pads, they will not have intial bite until they are warmed up, once they are warmed up they are very very good, my only complaint about them is they seem to squeal a bit at times, pretty much everyone I know that has had them fitted gets some noise at some point... Well in that case they must be very biased towards high operating temps because even with some seriously fast road use they're still not biting as well as the pagids or brembos IMHO. And the squeal is bloody awful sometimes but I know it's par for the course with fixed calipers and metallic pads. Something not quite right then as they are a great pad, superior in every way possible to brembo & pagid, as I said only issue is not the best from cold and can be noisy Sent from the golf club...
  22. DS2500 are track pads, they will not have intial bite until they are warmed up, once they are warmed up they are very very good, my only complaint about them is they seem to squeal a bit at times, pretty much everyone I know that has had them fitted gets some noise at some point...
  23. The distance between those dogging sites can be a right bitch I wouldn't have minded if anyone was there, sitting in a car park dogging on your own has to be one of the loneliest passtimes Sent from the golf club...
  24. Seeing as the grammar police are asleep I will have too mention the title of this thread... Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...