Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yeah anytime mate Sent from the golf club...
  2. Glad it's not just me Ady Sent from the golf club...
  3. Lovely looking motor Sent from the golf club...
  4. It wafts quite well yes It is quite strange going so rapidly so quietly, well I say quietly it has the 14 speaker B&W system which is usually cranked up quite loud Sent from the golf club...
  5. Mine is the 3l derv, but the S and been mapped too, running around 320bhp and 520lbs/ft Sent from the golf club...
  6. Use tapatalk for several forums, this is by far the slowest by a long way, and not because it is more popular, just seems to take an age to update..... no problem editing anywhere else either Sent from the golf club...
  7. Error 2222 would edit my post but...... Sent from the golf club...
  8. Edit function on Tapatalk seems to be fubar, keep getting error 222 ? Sent from the golf club...
  9. Like being on dial up at the moment.... Sent from the golf club...
  10. No wonder the Ginger Ninja is slower than Bluebell, everything has about 4 layers of paint on it, all that extra weight I knew as soon as I heard the immortal words "no that's it she is finished" in Wales, that the rattle cans would be out as soon as Bob got home Absolutely bonkers you are Bob but I loves ya so I do Sent from the golf club...
  11. We can compare big white barges Sent from the golf club...
  12. No problem Col, hopefully the Woodman summer meet will happen, if not I'm free most weekends if you fancy something more impromptu Sent from the golf club...
  13. I AM SPARTACUS Sent from the golf club...
  14. Just trying to make a better composition as Will has a couple of inches on me, should bring my son Andy he is 6'7" Sent from the golf club...
  15. The old girl certainly is no slouch, easily kept up with the Zeds on Friday on the way to the Moreton Sent from the golf club...
  16. Didn't take any pics in Wales, it was a Zed meet after all Not been feeling great all week but ventured out earlier to get my fish some food and took a couple of pics of the stance now after 30mm front, 20mm rear drop just need to see if my wheels will allow some spacers maybe... Sent from the golf club...
  17. To be fair it will most likely work ok unless you get a duff one but just don't expect to be blown away in terms of quality is all I was saying... Sent from the golf club...
  18. SoundsAlarming in Welling are good, not technically Kent but just off the A2 nr Bexleyheath Sent from the golf club...
  19. Sent from the golf club...
  20. Yep although didn't need to add effect Always been light on my feet Sent from the golf club...
  21. Where is the one of iLittle looking erm.... little Sent from the golf club...
  22. Yoo hoo I'm over here boys Sent from the golf club...
  23. I paid £130 for a full alcantara with 2mm padding and orange stiching. Can't see your being more than 200 imo Cheers Russ, that doesn't sound too bad at all Sent from the golf club...
  24. There couldn't have been far of 50 each day which was the limit for the drives Thanks Dave. So it was 49 Zeds and one Jag then. Actually 50 Zeds, a porker, a jag & a scooby estate And an LHD Infiniti Pete Oh yes forgot that one Sent from the golf club...
  25. Ideally I would like this To look a bit more like this But without the €1700 price tag Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...