Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. :lol: yeah, right I bought it a week after I bought my Zed.... do they have a best before date Anyone wanna buy some 5 year old clay, used once (briefly)
  2. £20 Colin..... As for the Nismo being 'in your face' maybe that is why Will liked it Sent from the golf club...
  3. If it had a 2L engine and a turbo it would sell a lot more but it would need to be a lot less 'lardy'
  4. I don't like it but then I don't really like the 370 so I would have been surprised if I did
  5. My clay bar needs replacing, I might give one a go, worse case if it is crap I still have a microfibre mitt
  6. It's a seriously good price, to be honest I can't see you matching that in a private sale but good luck anyway
  7. If you got offered £6300 for a trade-in I would bite their hand off
  8. And it's not even an HR
  9. You are better off saving the £250 or so and putting it towards something better than the stock HU
  10. Do it! Sent from the golf club...
  11. I saw my favourite in a couple of pics and it wasn't a Zed Sent from the golf club...
  12. After SMD's been locked in there too With Flex Now you're talkin! As long as you wear those high heels again big boy Sent from the golf club...
  13. Again Sent from the golf club...
  14. I think you are guilty Pete
  15. I was in a different group... Still heard it from Betws-y-Coed though Sent from the golf club...
  16. On which wheels Remind me for next year to make sure I do everything to the car to make sure there is nothing for ANYONE to mock me with Bob was only jealous because your Zed sounded better than his
  17. Well I managed 16mpg on the Elan Valley on Friday last week
  18. On which wheels Remind me for next year to make sure I do everything to the car to make sure there is nothing for ANYONE to mock me with
  19. 40 ! You don't look a day over 39
  20. No reply yet, no doubt both suffering from hypothermia
  21. I had 'stones on and couldn't fault them. My standard brakes on the other hand...juddering'ell! I had REO50A's on for 2 Wales trips and then MPSS last year, not saying the Bridgstones are crap, far from it but the Michelins are definitely a step up in levels of grip, they give you so much more confidence to push on. Now they are as cheap as each other it's a no brainer honestly Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...