Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Where's my invite Happy birthday anyway Robert Have a great time at the party Didn't think Chris liked parties
  2. Actually Stavos, you look more like Razor Ruddock in that pic
  3. Is that Shrek in the picture
  4. Looked great in Wales fella, really individual
  5. We all left on Monday, did you get lost on the way home He visited Sid Yak Yak Yak
  6. I can vouch for this first hand, the wet handling was quite simply superb in my Jag on the way up Friday and as a passenger in Guns on Saturday it was exceptional, although a lot of that was down to the driver too I shall not be making any pensioner jokes for a while that's for sure ( at least a week or 2 anyway )
  7. You need a genuine cable I reckon, the cheap ones are really badly shielded so that is more than likely the issue
  8. I only did around 500 there and back again Sent from the golf club...
  9. Just the one fill up of the 55ltr tank and I still have just under half a tank left Sent from the golf club...
  10. Can't believe you managed to get a shot of Ken cleaning his GT4..... very very rare Great pictures Sent from the golf club...
  11. Thats the one, wish I had got that on video.... Sent from the golf club...
  12. Looks good mate, look forward to hearing both the engine & the stereo Sent from the golf club...
  13. You did plenty well enough, that blue & silver Zed couldn't get too far away
  14. Forgot to mention, you drove me to lunch.... and to drink
  15. Just found my birthday present to myself... 510bhp 461lbs/ft 0-60 in 4.6 And most importantly... Number of cylinders 8 Just not sure I will actually fit in it and be able to live with it day to day.... we shall see maybe Sent from the golf club...
  16. Thanks guys, I celebrated by going in to work at 05:30 despite feeling like crap! Special birthday hug to my brother from another mother Bobly Sent from the golf club...
  17. I won feck all as usual, not that there was anything for a Jag on the prize list anyway Terrific effort all round to a very worthy cause Have to say the hog roast / raffle / awards night on Saturday summed up everything that is great about this forum, the Moreton thought we wouldn't want to all be squashed into one room but as soon as we realised that the group would be split over 2 rooms the Zed Shed guys started chucking furniture around and we squeezed everyone in to the one room. Made for a great atmosphere and showed those that were there for the first time just what a friendly sociable bunch we all are
  18. Oooops sorry Andy Won't let me edit a post, anyone else getting an error
  19. Big thanks to Ken, Colin & Mike for the passenger rides over the weekend for me and Mary
  20. Your lucky Mary didn't see them over the weekend Pete or Darren would have been sharing the back seat home
  21. Did you have to photoshop the calipers to get the wheel to fit LOL! You just made everyone in my office just turn and look at me! No worries, I bet it made you feel like you were in Wales still with Bob & Chris and their mild (NOT) ribbing
  22. Some of you guys are really talented with a camera, I really can't be ar$ed with it, I just like looking at everyone else's pics, sometimes I save the best ones to my iPad and pretend I took them myself
  23. Did you have to photoshop the calipers to get the wheel to fit
  24. No that was later!
×
×
  • Create New...