Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Go Andy, go Andy, go Andy Sent from the golf club...
  2. Exactly or at least get the surgeon to sew her flaps together to save the gene pool from future contamination No need for a Surgeon. Just put an Elasto Plast over it. their guaranteed to seal any crack in the skin. I think polyfill might be needed to fill such a big crack... Sent from the golf club...
  3. Sorry I take it ALL back..... phwoaaaar
  4. Also when did women start drawing their eyebrows on with Sharpie marker pens? I can't imagine why anyone would pay to have sex with her either, surely even the most severely social inadequate could pull something better any night of the week
  5. Glamour model..... I must look up glamour in the dictionary as I am sure last time I looked it didn't say "rough looking clown faced whore* with a punani that probably resembles a butchers dustbin" :sick: *factually correct and therefore not libellous
  6. Definitely. Honestly though I don't think she'd be a good mother and I'd hate to think of the life that child might have to lead with her as a role model. So sad. One vile self absorbed woman. It says she's already a mum to 2 kiddies. Poor kids never stand a chance. Didn't read that bit! Poor kids. Hopefully they will see her for the fame hungry prostitute that she is and leave home to start a better life for themselves just as soon as they're able. I doubt it, I really find the whole big brother/I'm a celebrity/xfactor etc etc thing just a money making publicity merry go round of the worst kind, entertainment it certainly isn't
  7. Exactly or at least get the surgeon to sew her flaps together to save the gene pool from future contamination
  8. I changed my HU to a Pioneer in 2010
  9. Why pay silly prices for a bit of chocolate melted into the shape of an egg Big bar of dairy milk lasts much longer
  10. No chocolate here either, a few hot X buns but not as nice as yours
  11. Saw Will just after his test drive and my suggestion was keep Rosie and maybe change the exhaust & suspension which will make it feel like a new car Sent from the golf club...
  12. My next Jaaaag will have a supercharger Sent from the golf club...
  13. I'm sure these could be painted silver with a blue Z....... http://bit.ly/1nicgsY Sent from the golf club...
  14. Could be a clicky rear axle on drivers side, very common and fairly easy/cheap(ish) fix If it is coming from the actual door then no idea Sent from the golf club...
  15. +1 from the pics at least Sent from the golf club...
  16. Caption time "Darrens Cahoonas are this big .....................says Darren" They are bigger than that trust me
  17. Lot's of love for her rear end in this thread ~ double entendre's? Yep a fantastic ar$e Sent from the golf club...
  18. Very nice Amy
  19. Yeah I got all the pictures of the new house and the mountains 2 weekends back, it looks horrible and not a patch on Gravesend Sent from the golf club...
  20. Sorry I couldn't stay for the meal guys, had an early night and already at work Was a very nice afternoon catching up, was weird though, 3 forum members, 2 moderators and over 30,000 posts, but only one Zed until Will arrived A very very nice blue/silver zed it is though.... just need to get those centre caps sorted hey Will Sent from the golf club...
  21. Hello Jim Hang on didn't I see you a couple of weekend ago
  22. I remember the replica HKS on doogys car, sounded awful and only lasted a week on the car Sent from the golf club...
  23. Great news Ian Sent from the golf club... Will have to keep an eye on when you are going to the Zed Shed, would love a trip down Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...