Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Seems fair enough Sent from the golf club...
  2. Seems fair enough Sent from the golf club...
  3. Tell him I have finished it Sent from the golf club...
  4. Forgot one of my favourites!!!! Curb your enthusiasm..... absolute quality
  5. Doubt we will buy from an Audi dealer, I usually look for decent (ie been around a while) Independent dealers, I always look up things to look out for, early days still considering options at the moment...
  6. Were you using his tractor sat nav that only has farms as POI?
  7. Mint condition to me would mean hardly used not hardly worth keeping... Very poor to be sold on the forum!
  8. He got lost again mate "Hello pot" "Hello Kettle" It's true, Will and I went the right way and Colin decided to "make alternative arrangements" I did have a chuckle. And yesterday Will got lost taking us to Wrexham Sounds like business as usual then
  9. I will be there before you Dropping my car off monday afternoon
  10. He got lost again mate "Hello pot" "Hello Kettle"
  11. If the forum just happens to have a 350z meet and a 370z meet at the same place surely that is a maximum of 100 cars
  12. I think we all are Sent from the golf club...
  13. Come on, 350's are not that bad Come on, Billy isn't that bad Sent from the golf club...
  14. Come on, 350's are not that bad
  15. Yeah as I said a lot of good mannered, polite cyclists who give road users respect, but a very large % of complete twunts too Sent from the golf club...
  16. Thats not a BGW thats a mobile car porch! Sent from the golf club...
  17. Why not bite the bullet and get a new bumper, something a bit different? By the time you pay for that one to be repaired & sprayed might not be much in it.... Unless of course you do get info from the camera and get the work done that way fingers crossed Sent from the golf club...
  18. Just spurted my coffee all over the place at the guy getting his jacket off whilst cycling along... absolutely brilliant. talk about karma! I just watched it to the end...Just spat my cornflakes out..so funny..the guy taking off his coat is a classic.. ! :lol: in slow motion comedy gold I hardly ever watch these things till the end but so glad I did with this one Sent from the golf club...
  19. You know what they say Will ~ money can't buy you everything. Common sense can't be bought. I actually like cycling and if I could cycle over the Thames to work I would, keep meaning to check out the Gravesend to Tilbury ferry and see if it makes sense.... Definitely won't be clad in lycra though, at least not in public Sent from the golf club...
  20. I think Will is busy trying to beat his Evo Triangle lap time Sent from the golf club...
  21. Last bits just arrived Front discs are meaty Can't wait to get it all fitted at Kaizers next week! Sent from the golf club...
  22. Thanks for the info guys, will certainly do some searching for common problems etc from what you have said
  23. Yeah sorry Mary was looking at Dervs but I have swayed her towards a petrol one
  24. I will have you know it is a fashion choice
  25. So sorry to hear that Pete, never an easy time, thoughts with you and Caroline x
×
×
  • Create New...