-
Posts
22,249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by spursmaddave
-
You won't be dissapointed
-
is that a kit kat type of brake ? Must have been autocorrect Sure I have read on here that the brakes shouldn't be tested like that due to the diff? Sent from the golf club...
-
That looks sweet, bet that was a scary moment though rolling onto the break tester Especially as they shouldn't be testing the breaks on rollers Sent from the golf club...
-
Should have bought a Jaaaaag Sent from the golf club...
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
spursmaddave replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Sounds like a summer BBQ / Engine build (watch Darren) meet is in order Ian Sent from the golf club... -
would you guys have sold this? And whot car for?
spursmaddave replied to jonny jones's topic in Other Cars
You really dont miss a trick do you Don't pay any attention to him, he has perfect grammer but a very small knob Sent from the golf club... Least he"s got something going for him bud! id be happy with just ok grammer ! Never mind the other Really? I was sure on another thread I saw you holding your massive snake Sent from the golf club... -
I will be available for a soapy rub down Sent from the golf club...
-
would you guys have sold this? And whot car for?
spursmaddave replied to jonny jones's topic in Other Cars
You really dont miss a trick do you Don't pay any attention to him, he has perfect grammer but a very small knob Sent from the golf club... -
The young arab lads they interviewed on that show, (if i remember correctly), said they came to London because the English girls were quite "friendly" and "outgoing" (ahem), compared to the girls back in their own country. They mean the Mayfair tarts, pop into Harvey Nicks 5th floor bar any Fri eve and watch the performance.! and they can get pi55ed without any problem.. :scare: See you there Ooo When we going?!?! Forum meet this Friday night Sent from the golf club... Great Idea. we could then blast around Sloan Sq and then down the Kings Road like the Ruskies..!!!. :lol: Do we get Trophy Blonde Russian wifes with this? Yep and the next morning trophy russian mafia will wake you up Sent from the golf club...
-
Sent from the golf club...
-
[SOLD] Milltek Stainless Steel Exhaust
spursmaddave replied to glrnet's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
+1 Sent from the golf club... -
The young arab lads they interviewed on that show, (if i remember correctly), said they came to London because the English girls were quite "friendly" and "outgoing" (ahem), compared to the girls back in their own country. They mean the Mayfair tarts, pop into Harvey Nicks 5th floor bar any Fri eve and watch the performance.! and they can get pi55ed without any problem.. :scare: See you there Ooo When we going?!?! Forum meet this Friday night Sent from the golf club...
-
Pappa's got a brand new Datsun!! Infiniti G37S (Pic heavy)
spursmaddave replied to stanski's topic in Other Cars
I didn't think the wheels were too bad really, quite suit it Sent from the golf club... -
Cheers mate, not long till Japfest now so folks will get to see the prototype in the flesh. Hopefully that will generate some interest.... Yep get plenty of pictures up etc Sent from the golf club...
-
How dare you bring experience and knowledge to this thread!!!!! Shame on you
-
Nice work and a good service for members if you get enough interest hopefully, good luck
-
[SOLD] Milltek Stainless Steel Exhaust
spursmaddave replied to glrnet's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
No problem, I had the same exhaust on my Zed when I had it, and loved it -
[SOLD] Milltek Stainless Steel Exhaust
spursmaddave replied to glrnet's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
I'm sure Papa will confirm one way or the other -
[SOLD] Milltek Stainless Steel Exhaust
spursmaddave replied to glrnet's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
I am 99.9% sure because DoogyRev had a facelift Zed and he had the same exhaust on his, we all bought them at the same time -
Just remembered didn't you buy Vreds when they were in fashion (mainly because of the tread pattern) I'll actually have you know I had them on before everyone else, I was cool before it was cool to be cool! I bought them because decent tyres in 305 width on 19's are £300 each, the vreds were on half price at the time. They did look nice too
-
of cause it makes a difference, you going to recommend the same tyres for someone who hits the track 3 times a month in the south of france to someone who takes there car to see family in Scandinavian or someone out in iceland where 90% of the roads are gravel Of cause I wood, why not? The OP said he was going to replace bridgstones like for like so fairly safe to assume he does not track 3 times a month or live in Iceland....
-
The young arab lads they interviewed on that show, (if i remember correctly), said they came to London because the English girls were quite "friendly" and "outgoing" (ahem), compared to the girls back in their own country. They mean the Mayfair tarts, pop into Harvey Nicks 5th floor bar any Fri eve and watch the performance.! and they can get pi55ed without any problem.. See you there
-
Oh, i have now. Got a contour hd pro helmet cam which i wear everytime im out on the bike now. Just need to get some err... numberplate obscuring done then I can upload some vids to youtube. Good to hear, obviously hope you don't have any accidents, but if you do at least you will have some evidence
-
Just remembered didn't you buy Vreds when they were in fashion (mainly because of the tread pattern)
-
Ultimately that's true, it's a marketing thing, however the big guys don't want to put crap tyres on their supercars: They want the best, so the reviews will be positive and they'll sell more. Also that's missing the one key ingredient that ultimately is more important that anything else, which is that current Zed owners have used the MPSS and are saying that they're worth every penny. Take that into account with the stats that the EU make them put on now, and you ultimately have enough info to make a decision. Also, the PSS are not designed for top speed. That's hogwash, and I'd like to see the source that came from. They were designed to be the best all-rounder, there's a ton of development journo stuff from a couple of years back when these were being made and the journos got invited to test days. +1 I had done 2 Wales trips on REO50 and then last year on MPPS and they were considerably better tyres, that's why when the OP said what tyres are 'better' than the. Bridgys I replied The grip with them in corners is just ridiculous, I could take corners at better speeds with more confidence and that's what I want and will pay more for in a tyre, confidence, if that make me an idiot because I use those tyres on my commute to work then guilty as charged, and more than happy to be