Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Love that velour interior
  2. Pics of the 370 please. So wanted one of these but the write ups were mixed. Makes sense that they should be a better car as Nissan always go the extra mile. Think they are all great cars in their own way though. As you asked so nicely... Before the wheel refurb... After the wheel refurb... Thank you... I preferred them before the refurb
  3. Just to add my sister has stables and I do ride now and again, I just don't like ignorant people doesn't matter if they are on foot, bike, horse, tractor whatever.... Like I said I kept a nice safe distance behind for quite a while, when the riders passed maybe the 3rd place they could have moved over and the biggest by far, then and only then did I move closer just to politely ask why they saw fit to just ride 4 abreast across a country lane Ok once they just started abusing me then I told them they shouldn't be on the road, not as horse riders but as ignorant tw@ts I agree moaning about horse poop on the roads is a bit silly and not in anyway relevant to laws on dog fouling
  4. Not sure, there are K1 & K2 variants available, they don't do the K2 in my rear size
  5. Bit like the lady at the woodman pub from the meet the other month, just because she didn't like what a couple of cars did she steamed straight into everyone saying we were all the same blah blah.... well again we were in the middle of some lovely countryside so why did she have to take her horse on the road?
  6. Worst thing was they had youngsters with them who were shouting abuse etc too so there is the next generation of bellends.... Like I said I sat patiently for maybe 10-15 mins at crawling pace on a small backroad, no apologies from them and when we got to a spot where there was a nice big area to all move onto and let me past they just ignored it!
  7. Let go of the stalk a bit earlier then, it only activates when you're holding it down. Doesn't it? Been a while since I used one on a Zed, I must admit. I know all my other cars do that. Doesn't matter what you do it all ends up on the drivers window whatever.... you can minimise it by doing what you said, but still happens... Sent from the golf club...
  8. Had that conversation with a load of horse riders a while back, I sat back didn't rev my engine or anything and watched then go straight PAST a good place to get out of my way so I slowly got closer and all hell broke out! They started screaming and shouting and I politely said tgat they had plenty of room to just move to one side and let me slowly through but NO. The abuse started towards me and my metal death machine so I told them to f@@@ off into the fields and started to go round them, they kept saying they were entitled to be on the road blah blah, yes entitled to but at least be as courteous to car drivers as we are expected to be to them Sent from the golf club...
  9. Alreet! You can stick with the OEM amp but the improvements are marginal. To be honest if you are wanting improved sound quality then replacing the stock speakers with cheap aftermarket speakers through the OEM amp won't give you the end product you desire also. It's all about finding a balance. First of all, what type of budget are you working with and I can try to point you in the right direction. +1 If you can stretch to it do the speakers & amp them. Even a £200 amp will be so much better than the Bose one. I got a 4 way JL amp with Hertz speakers, luckily got the speakers 2nd hand the SQ was superb Sent from the golf club...
  10. Or just dig about on the net and don't spend a penny I had a Pioneer unit years back, paid £700 for it then they wanted £150 for map & software updates, went on a navhack forum, learnt how to load my own software on there for nowt Sent from the golf club...
  11. I think Matt has beat you to it there Sent from the golf club...
  12. +1 Sent from the golf club...
  13. I am 99.9% sure because DoogyRev had a facelift Zed and he had the same exhaust on his, we all bought them at the same time I bought Doogys Milltek actually and stuck it on my 04 plate Zed, so I believe it will fit. Forgot all about that Sent from the golf club...
  14. Sent from the golf club...
  15. I actually agree with Stevo on most of what he said but a lot of it just wasn't relevant Not been on here much lately, not sure if that's good or bad Sent from the golf club...
  16. ^^^^ Talking of old ones.... Hello Pete
  17. I think the OP has deleted them
  18. Personally, I like to put it on my strawberries. I prefer some cream on mine but each to their own.....
  19. Well I just got 20's front 255 & rear 285 for £824 delivered
  20. Come on we need pics so we can spend Stans modifying money for him
  21. I would agree normally but they kind of suit Stans car I think Each to their own and all that
×
×
  • Create New...