Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Oh and the rev bouncing could just be a dirty throttle body, I would get that cleaned up when you get the clutch done, hopefully will sort it
  2. At the end of the day the clutch could go anytime so just use it as an excuse to get an upgraded one, add suggested try Sly at Kaizer motors, you could always get the clutch/flywheel from a trader on here and get it delivered to Sly or see if he can match the price? At least Darren has been big enough to come on here and reply, I think at the end of the day it is buyer beware and a wear & tear item so almost certainly not covered by a warranty but you never know might be worth checking out, even if they pay part of it... Don't let it put you off, just chalk it up to experience, get it sorted and then relax in the knowledge that you have a clutch that will last you the length of your ownership almost certainly
  3. On the other hand I used the approved repair centre when I had my zed and they made a superb job of fixing it up when Azure is very difficult colour to match Sent from the golf club...
  4. Yeah I think if anything they have made the word mean less Sent from the golf club...
  5. Doesn't matter, everyone is entitled to be offended by anything, what we are questioning is a word deemed to be racist but not it would seem by everyone. Personally i think it matters a huge amount, if the very people that the word was intended to offend, arent offended, anyone else is getting bent out of shape for nothing! No one is debating its not a racist slur, it is, but you even say yourself, its in the context ! And your right, everyone is entitled to be offended by anything, but as Stevo D quotes Stephen Fry, its nothing more than a whine these days, especially when you are not the subject of the offending comment!! Yeah not dissagreeing I think the whole thing is a grey area (amusingly a mix of black & white) When I said it doesn't matter I meant that's how things are, not that I lile it that way Sent from the golf club...
  6. Doesn't matter, everyone is entitled to be offended by anything, what we are questioning is a word deemed to be racist but not it would seem by everyone. My neighbours downstairs call themselves 2 poofs & a pug, which was actually my comment and they loved it, but if someone heard me say it out of context I would be homophobic Sent from the golf club...
  7. Yep totally agree there, a black rapper can use it in a song but a middle aged white tv presenter can't use it in a fairly well known poem Sent from the golf club...
  8. Context again I guess, you could say it's not black & white Sent from the golf club...
  9. Maybe not a racist but undoubtable the biggest bellend.......... ........ in the world Sent from the golf club...
  10. 1. glrnet+1 £28.40 2. JZA70 +1 £28.40 3. The bounty bar kid +1 £28.40 4. M13KYF £14.20 5. Toothy +1 £28.40 6. Ken £14.20 7. 14N £14.20 8. Bockaaarck + 1 £28.40 9. Andyvvc +1 £28.40 10. davedutch +1 £28.40 11. Gudzy87 +1 £28.40 12. Screamer +1 £28.40 13. Ebized +1 £28.40 14. Andy James + 1 £28.40 15. Spursmaddave + 1 £28.40 16. Sent from the golf club...
  11. Very ouch. When you have £100k + cars that get smaller in you rear view mirror it makes it all worth it & if that's not enough, then the look on their faces when they pull up next to you after they have been owned by a Datsun makes it all worth it 😀 How very very childish And fun : Sent from the golf club...
  12. Yep as apparently even a no fault claim ie someone else causing an accident which you are involved in has tonbe declared as it makes you more likely to have a future accident Sent from the golf club...
  13. I agree with most of your post Chris, but these organisations were formed because there is already discrimination within the parent organisations... The Music Industry and The Police. You can't really blame a minority group for wanting to have something which isn't totally controlled by old white men with secret handshakes. Exactly, has to be in context Sent from the golf club...
  14. I sing along to my iPod at work to Olivers Army & Hurricane, not sure Elvis Costello, Bob Dylan or myself have not had to issue a public appology yet Sent from the golf club...
  15. I had a Hyundai Coupe 2.0 SE, lovely looking car but awful to drive traded it in for the Zed Sent from the golf club...
  16. Any good? Sent from the golf club...
  17. I would sell my one remaining knacker for an f-type Sent from the golf club... My old mans just decided to sell his E type if you got 40k spare? lol I bet that is gorgeous, but I'm not into classic cars really.... Sent from the golf club...
  18. I pretty much always run my battery down to nothing before I charge it, unless I am out and about and will need it. Never had issues with battery life, my mate has terrible issues with his but he constantly has it on charge, I have told him not to but he doesn't listen Sent from the golf club...
  19. Of course everyone only wants the best for their beloved Zed but being a fuel snob is totally over the top, unless you use 95ron you will be fine. AFAIK only tesco & sainsbury do super unleaded out of the supermarkets and plenty of owners on here have run for years using them, I know I did, without issue. If it makes you feel better only putting in ultimate fuel then fine Sent from the golf club...
  20. I am Spartacus
  21. Sent from the golf club...
  22. Yes but forget that and you are really fooked Sent from the golf club...
  23. There speaks the voice of reason Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...