Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Cheers I like them too, got to slip them off sometime and doible check they can take spacers then I will be ordering some Sent from the golf club...
  2. Just remember it being discussed on the seat forum when I had my Leon and my brother in laws Audi A3 made the same sound too... Sent from the golf club...
  3. A lot of VAG diesels suffer from what a noise that sounds like an owl, not terminal I think
  4. He didn't, all his friends laughed at him and made fun, he ended up a broken man sitting alone mumbling about brembo calipers...... true story It's funny because it's true.... It's true that's why it's funny
  5. Those tyres have seen better days
  6. He didn't, all his friends laughed at him and made fun, he ended up a broken man sitting alone mumbling about brembo calipers...... true story
  7. Where is Grundy when you need him Not sure what made me think of Grundy.... "the wheels I ordered didn't quite fit" Sent from the golf club...
  8. So true Sent from the golf club...
  9. That's more like it although the price tag is £89314.50 more than I'm willing to spend. Shame. Just checking how much a kidney is on the black matket Sent from the golf club...
  10. My current ones are only 14 way adjustable Oh the shame Sent from the golf club...
  11. Noticable much quicker today Sent from the golf club...
  12. Mine hangs and sometimes double posts, even on PMs Sent from the golf club...
  13. Really? I'm using multiple PCs, tablets etc with different service providers and I have the same problem no matter where I am. Same here, mac, pc, tablet, phone, doesn't matter how I try and access Good news it is in hand Sent from the golf club...
  14. Il store them for you dave....in the front of my car I am sure you could make them fit, but not sure you would get the heating/cooling and 18 way adjustment working Sent from the golf club... Me, Me, I can look after them for you Best you can hope for is to park you bum in one of them next time your over Sent from the golf club...
  15. Il store them for you dave....in the front of my car I am sure you could make them fit, but not sure you would get the heating/cooling and 18 way adjustment working Sent from the golf club...
  16. It's sad, but at the end of the day it happened while he was getting a buzz so sure it's how he would have wanted to go, although not as prematurely of course... Sent from the golf club...
  17. It's sad, but at the end of the day it happened while he was getting a buzz so sure it's how he would have wanted to go, although not as prematurely of course... Sent from the golf club...
  18. I need to find somewhere to hide some £1,500 seats
  19. I was looking at this V8 on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-Jaguar-F-TYPE-V8S-Very-High-Spec-Automatic-Petrol-Convertible-/351015578247?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item51ba28aa87
  20. I'm a little teapot short & stout, here's my handle, here's my.... oh another handle, crap I'm a sugar bowl Sent from the golf club...
  21. Sent from the golf club...
  22. Such a manly wave. Sent from the golf club...
  23. Such a manly wave. Sent from the golf club...
  24. Such a manly wave. Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...