Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Ltd to 155mph and a near as dam it 6 sec 0 - 60, lol, no not fast at all Spursmd playing devils advocate with 350's again, well there is something new Just trying to add the voice of reason I would say 0-60 is about standard for a hot hatch these days, that was my point. Have you ever been over 155mph? Yep, in a plane and on a train
  2. Everyone is an expert, Berkley hardly set the world alight. Rooney put the ball onto Sturridge's foot for our goal, although he missed a sitter he was in the position to miss it, just don't agree with finding a scapegoat, we played really well just not good enough Yes Rooney got an assist but that hardly makes up for the rest of his performance. Looked like he couldn't be arsed and barkley made an impact when he came on. It was probably the best England have played recently Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk I was watching it with an Everton fan who was screaming for Barkley to come on and even he admitted he made f all difference, so not sure what 'impact' you saw? None of the 3 subs made any kind of impact or influenced the game whatsoever imo
  3. Good summary. We just don't have anyone with the same class as Pirlo sorry to say. Pete No Pete, closest comparison maybe Carrick? Gerrard should have been that player for us but he seems well past his best unfortunately... Gerrard, 3 or 4 years past his best I'd say, plays too deep nowadays to have the impact he had then. Carrick impressed me when he came on as sub against Liverpool, worth giving him a game I reckon. Pete I agree Pete, although Carrick isn't in the squad more is the pity
  4. Ltd to 155mph and a near as dam it 6 sec 0 - 60, lol, no not fast at all Spursmd playing devils advocate with 350's again, well there is something new Just trying to add the voice of reason I would say 0-60 is about standard for a hot hatch these days, that was my point.
  5. Everyone is an expert, Berkley hardly set the world alight. Rooney put the ball onto Sturridge's foot for our goal, although he missed a sitter he was in the position to miss it, just don't agree with finding a scapegoat, we played really well just not good enough
  6. Good summary. We just don't have anyone with the same class as Pirlo sorry to say. Pete No Pete, closest comparison maybe Carrick? Gerrard should have been that player for us but he seems well past his best unfortunately...
  7. Some of the highest paid 'sports' stars in England and they can't run around in the heat for 2hrs Didn't see all the Italians falling about with cramp etc To be fair there wasn't much in it, Pirlo was pure class and ran the game
  8. But they are not a fast car really, modern hatchbacks are just as quick A e92 320d can beat a e30 M3 in a straight line. It has no bearing on which one is a classic car. Didn't say it did, but you said demand for a fast car always high, I agree but I don't class the 350z as a fast car thats all
  9. He also says the best one is the 300PS roadster.... good call
  10. But they are not a fast car really, modern hatchbacks are just as quick
  11. In what sense of the word?
  12. No it will not become a classic
  13. Very nice BM Need to tint your back window though imo Sent from the golf club...
  14. Yeah your can pulls it off better than some due to the other mods/bodykit Sent from the golf club...
  15. In all the time I had my Zed I never used the air bags once Sent from the golf club...
  16. NIce job, really not a fan of black bonnets on a non black car but fair play it looks a good fit
  17. Plenty of people have done it without issue, or you could get your standard one modified http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79573-re-trimmed-wheel/page__hl__retrim#entry1183310
  18. Sounds like a right party I think you need to show off that new roof wrap at the Woodman in July Sent from the golf club...
  19. I am sure the 2 new Admin with their vast technical knowledge will have the forum flying along in no time at all Sent from the golf club...
  20. i'd like to see you keep up with Colin , me, yes, but Colin.......not a hope Very true and when I meant keep up I meant in a fairly straight line Sent from the golf club...
  21. Yep great place for meeting helpful people Sent from the golf club...
  22. Nothing wrong with having a barge Colin, especially when it can seat 5, has a huge boot, weighs 2 tonnes and still keeps up with a Zed Sent from the golf club...
  23. Great work Did you get your roof done Sent from the golf club...
  24. Well I am currently getting 90MB+ wireless but this is what I see 90% of the time.... Sent from the golf club...
  25. Chauffeuring my Mum and one of my sister & brother in law to my nephews wedding tomorrow, guess thats the price to pay for having a nice car Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...