Canadian in Scotland

Hi guys and girls....

well after 6 years with out a Z ive decided to get another. been doing the motorbike thing the last few years. so just sold my Ducati. now on the hunt for a 350z. past ive owned 9 z32 tt's. last one being a jdm import to canada short wheel slick top tt. have had 3 z31's one was a shiro other was a 40th anv edition. ither just a plain turbo. so yes i know my z,s. lol. so what im looking for is a fairly good condition 350z. up to 2005 around the 5k mark. if anyone knows of one or has one please let me know

hope to be a very active member on the forum

Edited by Exiled_Slinky

That's a lot of Z's eh!

The Scotts and Canadians both say 'About' in the same way. Aboot. Transition should be easy.

But seriously, welcome to the club. And should be plenty 350z for 5k. Not sure about 2005 ones though. 2003 yes.

Welcome.

I take it you me a you've owned 9 x Z32 not 33.

I've got a JDM slicktop at the moment as my project. Bloody thing regularly infuriates me, but it looks so good I can't help but keep it no matter how many times I threaten to sell it.

Welcome.

I take it you me a you've owned 9 x Z32 not 33.

I've got a JDM slicktop at the moment as my project. Bloody thing regularly infuriates me, but it looks so good I can't help but keep it no matter how many times I threaten to sell it.

yes sorry stupid phone lol