Last few TG

Jetpilot

Well, thats the end of an era. Seems a shame, but hope the new rendition works.

Any catch the line from JC in the 4x4 thing, "i hate working for topgear", haha

That made me chuckle, apprently he did the voiceover after all nonsense.

Well, thats the end of an era. Seems a shame, but hope the new rendition works.

Any catch the line from JC in the 4x4 thing, "i hate working for topgear", haha

That made me chuckle, apprently he did the voiceover after all nonsense.

I did wonder as it was an outside shot of the car when it was said. Haha, good luck to him, hope he comes back with something else, still enjoyed the footage but did seem odd because of the circumstance.

to be honest neither were particularly brilliant segments... if they'd have filmed an epic cross continent roadtrip or something i'd have wanted that to be aired, but faffing around in clapped out classic cars, then faffing around in very very clapped out old 4x4s, I can probably leave it.

Still it is a shame when such a long running show finishes... I remember the final ever episode of friends for example, its end of an era stuff.

hopefully the new presenters will retain some of the things that made top gear occasionally great.

ha that bit did look awesome, I would love to try wing walking!

The guy flying it is a mate of mine, hes always happy to take new passengers ;):D

TBH that episode just made me look forward to the "new" TG's even more, even as a massive fan Id have to admit it was a bit hackneyed and worn out. A few fresh ideas and a different style and Ill be happy as a sandboy :)

Whilst TOP GEAR was airing last night it did seem slightly eerie with the demise of Clarkson. Heart felt as it was to be the end of an era, the other two guys did well to hold it together. Well done guys :) :) :)

Did anyone notice the Elephant strategically placed on the set, in the room?

• Like 1

Whilst TOP GEAR was airing last night it did seem slightly eerie with the demise of Clarkson. Heart felt as it was to be the end of an era, the other two guys did well to hold it together. Well done guys :) :) :)

Did anyone notice the Elephant strategically placed on the set, in the room?

yep, why wasn't clarkson there for the final bit ?