What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Cait is in the Combat Zone, middle of the city IIRC :)

Cheers. I shall have a look for her there then. :D

Checked last night btw and I'm only level 24, ....been playing for days (feels like) so Tricky at level 33 odd must have put in some serious time. :scare::lol:

LOL! Addicted! I am now on level 35, just mainly going around trying to find all the locations now.

• Like 1

Checked last night btw and I'm only level 24, ....been playing for days (feels like) so Tricky at level 33 odd must have put in some serious time. :scare::lol:

LOL! Addicted! I am now on level 35, just mainly going around trying to find all the locations now.

Yep I'm addicted to it as well. :blush:

Luckily my Mrs is tolerant of my addiction (plus I'm not under the thumb ;) ) as we only have the one main TV in the living room which is where my PS4 lives so she can't watch anything for hours whilst I'm killing raiders & mutant dogs. :lol::teeth:

Pffft you two are amateurs..... Been playing what feels like days and I'm level 7.... Oh hold on.... I suppose you are meant to rank :lol:

Just got Nick Valentine as my companion (trying not to give too much away here) and on the path of Kellogg.

• Like 1

Pffft you two are amateurs..... Been playing what feels like days and I'm level 7.... Oh hold on.... I suppose you are meant to rank :lol:

Just got Nick Valentine as my companion (trying not to give too much away here) and on the path of Kellogg.

Valentine is a pretty good companion I found ~ have fun with that. ;)

Waiting on Rise Of The Tomb Raider to be released on PC end of the month

Brought the wife this for Crimbo, she is mega into it. Looks pretty good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prolly look even better on a PC :lol:

hashtagpcmasterrace

Nerd. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, after throwing countless hours into R6:Siege, I came across someone else that had a mic and spoke English. Communication made quite a difference to the outcome of a few of our matches. After that the floodgates opened and within 20 minutes we had a full squad of English speaking headset users. With the constant chat and call-outs going on we went on a streak of something like 9 straight wins. That was the game being played exactly the way it was designed to be - it was magical!

If anyone else fancies squadding up on PS4 then add me. SonnyMarrs

• Like 2

So, after throwing countless hours into R6:Siege, I came across someone else that had a mic and spoke English. Communication made quite a difference to the outcome of a few of our matches. After that the floodgates opened and within 20 minutes we had a full squad of English speaking headset users. With the constant chat and call-outs going on we went on a streak of something like 9 straight wins. That was the game being played exactly the way it was designed to be - it was magical!

Know exactly what you mean, it makes a huge difference having everyone talking to each other. I'll add you as it always helps to have a few players. My ID is Banzai__Bam (two underscores)

• Like 1

I have seen my step son playing the latest variant of COD Zombies. Must say, I wasn't too impressed...

Me and he wife used to spend hours on the previous one, was a great way to spend an evening with a bottle of whisky too lol

I quite like it to be fair, although it takes quite a while to figure out how to unlock the pack-a-punch and zombie shield etc etc. There's also a nightmare's zombie mode which seems more of a get from a to b type thing but haven't played that yet.

Know exactly what you mean, it makes a huge difference having everyone talking to each other. I'll add you as it always helps to have a few players. My ID is Banzai__Bam (two underscores)

Looking forward to teaming up! As long as I get to play as Ash! :p

• Like 1

So i'm away on business for the rest of the week with a colleague. I've just packed my bag and have included my SNES, 2 pads and a load of games :D Hopefully my room has got a TV with an old ariel socket on it, then we can do some retro gaming! Also packed a multibag of Hula Hoops and some chocolate digestives!

:band:

• Like 2

I've just been making my way through assassins creed...finished the game but try to trophy whore it.

Started the uncharted collection now also which is always good with it being remastered.

Still got fallout 4 to start but just can't get into it :/

It took me a little while to really immerse myself in Fallout 4 especially as some things can be a bit annoying & frustrating at first especially for someone like me who's never played any of the Fallout series before but it really is a great game imo.

I love being able to customize the weapons & settlements which is a big part of why I'm enjoying the game so much I think. ;)

• Like 1

I've just been making my way through assassins creed...finished the game but try to trophy whore it.

Started the uncharted collection now also which is always good with it being remastered.

Still got fallout 4 to start but just can't get into it :/

It took me a little while to really immerse myself in Fallout 4 especially as some things can be a bit annoying & frustrating at first especially for someone like me who's never played any of the Fallout series before but it really is a great game imo.

I love being able to customize the weapons & settlements which is a big part of why I'm enjoying the game so much I think. ;)

took me a good few hours to get into the groove of Fallout 4. The building and weapon mods are not very well explained, I had to google how to use power lines to link up equipment for lights etc.

Just have the BoS ending to do on F4 - probably leave it until some DLC come out - I haven't explored all the map and will probably go after the Bobbleheads

Had a quick look at Just Cause 3 last night - looks a lot of fun , and didn't realise Battlefront had no story mode ! Will fire up AC Syndicate tonight, I did lose faith a little with the series with the Black Flag Nautical Battles shenanigans but the original and Ezio Auditore games are still some of my favourites

Just have the BoS ending to do on F4 - probably leave it until some DLC come out - I haven't explored all the map and will probably go after the Bobbleheads

Had a quick look at Just Cause 3 last night - looks a lot of fun , and didn't realise Battlefront had no story mode ! Will fire up AC Syndicate tonight, I did lose faith a little with the series with the Black Flag Nautical Battles shenanigans but the original and Ezio Auditore games are still some of my favourites

I'd fallen out with AC too however I got black flag cheap and found it really enjoyable to be fair, unity was much better than the press would lead you to believe and syndicate is very good.

Also disappointed that battlefront doesn't have a campaign mode so will only pick that up when it's cheap.

You may want to get it now or not at all, there's very few people playing right now as it is (PC version is practically dead) so if you wait too much longer you'll only see empty lobbies.

It does look like huge fun, but I know I'd get bored within a week. The only FPS that's kept me interested in the last few years was Titanfall. That was a blinder of a game.