What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I've played a little more MGS recently, 100% more enjoyable with aimbot, wallhack and bullet time switched off... I can recommend it for people that want the actual MGS experience.

Glad you're enjoying it and I agree about aim assist and bullet time however I think "tagging" the enemy is part of the experience, I'd find it sooo hard with it disabled but that said I know what you're saying as there's nothing like using buildings etc for cover then randomly finding an enemy in a room you couldn't see into :lol:

It's happened to me so much where I think I've got away with the perfect infiltration and then at an odd angle I can't see there is a guard and that alert noise goes off. F**k. :lol:

A lot more fun like that IMO.

Had the same thing apart from I ended up knocking out my target with the door when I opened it!!

Think I will turn off the auto aim and bullet time thing, but can't live without tagging the enemy!

You really can't hang around on some of the missions, can you? Like when you need to save hostages, literally you get a couple of minutes to bomb across the map on horse and go rushing in to get them, and just deal with enemies as you find them.

• Like 1

Made the mistake of going to stealthy and I took so long the sun came up which made it much harder. Didn't realise you can skip time using that cigarette thing.

I've never used it, I just change approach if I'm going in during the day. An extra 10m distance makes a lot of difference, and daylight also helps me see what's going on too.

• Like 1

Is it really worth getting it that much? I haven't played any of them since the first one all those years ago...

Since finishing GTA V I haven't touched my Xbox 360 for probably 8 months, got MGS on the 360 about 1 week ago, it really is good. I completed the last MGS on PS3 but this one takes it to a whole new level. It's as the reviews say, you can actually do any mission any way you like.....and there is no sitting through 20-30 minutes of un-skippable cut scene this time....Well not much :)

On the 360 is looks decent and very playable - just got the combat missions activated, I imagine on a PS4/Xbox One it must look amazing!!

• Like 1

Taken King will be occupying most of my time from now on

Let me know how it is, especially the new raid. I doubt I'll buy it though.

Already got one character on level 40 happy days.

I have to say the graphics are stupendous, the best graphics, lighting, movement and smoothness I've EVER seen on any game or console.

Eris Morn, @*!# the bed! Her skin, mouth, everything about the character is so life like. I actually would have passed this as real life. Bungie have done a cracking job and they've listened to the players hugely. The game is massive now and Sooooooo much to do.

Epic and one hell of a game now.

Yup agree Wasso, from what I've seen its very good. I love the mechanics of the taken and some of the abilities they have like the teleporting, splitting, black hole throwing mobs. It's a good start.

It's a very clever game and I like the way it's continuously evolving :thumbs:

Is it really worth getting it that much? I haven't played any of them since the first one all those years ago...

Since finishing GTA V I haven't touched my Xbox 360 for probably 8 months, got MGS on the 360 about 1 week ago, it really is good. I completed the last MGS on PS3 but this one takes it to a whole new level. It's as the reviews say, you can actually do any mission any way you like.....and there is no sitting through 20-30 minutes of un-skippable cut scene this time....Well not much :)

On the 360 is looks decent and very playable - just got the combat missions activated, I imagine on a PS4/Xbox One it must look amazing!!

I keep going through the process of ordering it and then bottle it at the last minute because I don't want it enough!

Just got MGS as well, really great game. Fulton recoveries are brilliant!!

They have really worked on the movement so its really fluid.

Fodder- Definitely remained true to the original ones, I love it even after a few missions. I have only just unlocked things like C4 but I think you just stealth up to equipment and plant C4 then sneak out and blow it up.

I was hoping to get away with a more stealthy way of achieving it but at this point there isn't so KABOOM it was.

I've heard the water pistol can be useful in situations like this ;)

I did a mission last night that I took out a guard who's primary purpose was to guard a generator so I switched it off. Turns out this stopped there comms and when I was inadvertently spotted they couldn't radio out for support :lol:

Don't think that's a spoiler so didn't bother with the tags as I have no idea how to do that on the phone :)

Edited hopefully with spoiler tags

Edited by Fodder

Just use

tags, write them out manually. :)

I wouldn't consider that a huge one either though, personally, so no harm done.

Definitely look at destroying the huge anti-air radar trucks as well, opens up more helicopter landing points which you really want later in the game.

• Like 1

I dunno, part of these games for me is the amount of different ways you can complete a task, I may think differently to others so like to do things my way the first time round. If I have a preconceived way of accomplishing something it annoys me more than something about the story which on most games I skip through as they can be boring.

I dunno, part of these games for me is the amount of different ways you can complete a task, I may think differently to others so like to do things my way the first time round. If I have a preconceived way of accomplishing something it annoys me more than something about the story which on most games I skip through as they can be boring.

This was my conundrum and I agree. Sorry if this has spoiler any part I tried to make it as vague as possible.

Now added spoiler tags thanks to Dan! :thumbs:

You can destroy the anti air radar trucks and blue radio control terminals with anything explosive. Just walk up to the generators and then them off ( though you need to leg it cos guards will come and turn them back on). I'm on about 70% complete now and all the way through the one thing I though was how good it would be as a 2 player co-op game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can destroy the anti air radar trucks and blue radio control terminals with anything explosive. Just walk up to the generators and then them off ( though you need to leg it cos guards will come and turn them back on). I'm on about 70% complete now and all the way through the one thing I though was how good it would be as a 2 player co-op game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I knew about explosive but I was trying to use stealth as per my post.

There is a way to stop them turning the generators back on without destroying but I won't say so not to spoil others discovering it.