Another newbie.

The little z was a model of an earlier z so i used body filler to reshape the bonnet and then sprayed it

Even cooler then. B)

I do a bit of modelling (making models that is & not the cat walk fyi :lol: ) so love stuff like that. ;)

• Like 2

The little z was a model of an earlier z so i used body filler to reshape the bonnet and then sprayed it

Even cooler then. B)

I do a bit of modelling (making models that is & not the cat walk fyi :lol: ) so love stuff like that. ;)

Yeah. I like good detailed models couldnt find one of the 2008 z so had a go at modifying

Even cooler then. B)

Yeah. I like good detailed models couldnt find one of the 2008 z so had a go at modifying

Look's like you did a good job of it. :)

Two threads I started that you may be interested in reading when you have a spare 5 mins.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77718-anyone-in-to-scale-models/

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94884-tamiya-ferrari-f189-in-120th-scale-that-i-built/

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Hello again! I wondered why that blue van was chasing me down the back roads earlier... :lol:

Nice car...

Black is best :D

Yep black is great 😃ðŸ‘

Edited by MIGWEL

Hello! I'm new too. Lovely model - very skilled

Hi sianny. Yes i saw your post yesterday that you had just joined. I think i joined just after you. Nice looking car you have there

• Like 1