My new girl

newkid

Some of you may know I recently wrote off my 350z after just 6 months of ownership. I have never bought the same car twice but I couldn't resist another zed so here she is in all her glory. f6a4c0fe19201759b2966926706008b1.jpgc4167f1763e2595a3c41176bf48c9d1f.jpgaaa111d1eef002894a58078b82ad65c4.jpgb506595ef7f0698a8ceaa00f62f90d1b.jpgc8437d94b369bf47afbf47402587de5f.jpg0108e0ca5f7384a79742a019fbfda66f.jpg30c815aafc9209546ba1cfe4de92e7b5.jpg7a6ccecfe53da41ff85a71cbe5dc8272.jpg

It has sat nav and a new cobra exhaust. Safe to say I love it :wub:

• Like 3

Gorgeous Zed and really hope you enjoy it but I came for pictures of a hot new girl in your life?!

Bit disappointed if I'm honest. :dry::lol:

Echoing this sentiment :lol:

Maybe we should start a "show us your WAGs" (Wives and Girlfriends) thread :lol:

• Like 2

Nice replacement. What are the plans ?.

I have bc coilovers waiting to go on then tints all round, either a nismo v1 front end or I'm considering removing the plate and smoothing off the front end with a stillen lip to. Then rota grid drift wheels, black out door handles, wiper delete. The rear end will be treated to spats and a bumper tuck when I get round to polishing up the cobra exhaust, then finally a wing...but haven't decided which one yet.

Already have a touch screen d-din head unit and stubby Arial. Unfortunately my hydrodipped centre console won't fit the facelift so is going up for sale.

Lots of plans and hopefully she will be a real beaut. :wub:

Gorgeous Zed and really hope you enjoy it but I came for pictures of a hot new girl in your life?!

Maybe we should start a "show us your WAGs" (Wives and Girlfriends) thread :lol:

I could see that being either very entertaining or very disappointing. :dry::yuck::lol:

...oh and probably ending up being put in the green room too. :D

• Like 1

I could see that being either very entertaining or very disappointing. :dry::yuck::lol:

They used to have one of these on the civiclife forum, you wouldn't believe some of the pictures some people would post. They would soon be single if there partners knew lol

They used to have one of these on the civiclife forum, you wouldn't believe some of the pictures some people would post. They would soon be single if there partners knew lol

Link?!! :surrender::lol:

• Like 1

Link?!! :surrender::lol:

Driftworks was the same, worst was when they DID become single. They didn't hold back :lol:

Wise words GM and if anyone does put them on this thread they will be removed - remember the OP is showing us his new mistress not his off-topic interest ;)

• Like 1