Jodie Kidd

Jetpilot

Speaking of tall people (not sure if she's taller than Jody Kidd) I said hello (because I'd had a few drinks) to the woman who plays Brienne of Tarth from Game of Thrones in a pub in London a few years ago. She was very tall indeed (and seemed really nice). :)

Edited by sipar69

Yes I heard of the possible replacement with Life on Mars Philip Glenister. :lol:

God that miserable twonk? Always moaning, overly aggressive and doesn't even like cars - certainly knows sod all about them.

I stopped watching TG some time ago as it was a lads mag in 3D but was hopeful it might get refreshed with a new line up. Jodie would be ok :)

Yes I heard of the possible replacement with Life on Mars Philip Glenister. :lol:

God that miserable twonk? Always moaning, overly aggressive and doesn't even like cars - certainly knows sod all about them. That other fella Guy Martin would be good as at least he knows about car oily bits.

I stopped watching TG some time ago as it was a lads mag in 3D but was hopeful it might get refreshed with a new line up. Jodie would be ok :)

Jodie-Kidd.jpg

God that miserable twonk? Always moaning, overly aggressive and doesn't even like cars - certainly knows sod all about them.

He's good on for the love of cars. Certainly comes across he loves his cars on that.

In some he comes across as a total douche as well - can't remember which one it was, but he was basically mocking the owner's club for driving the cars etc, and just seemed like an all round bell with little interest in cars. Not one for TG at all imo.

Speaking of tall people (not sure if she's taller than Jody Kidd) I said hello (because I'd had a few drinks) to the woman who plays Brienne of Tarth from Game of Thrones in a pub in London a few years ago. She was very tall indeed (and seemed really nice). :)

6'3"

Kid is 6'2" apparently.

I do like a lass to be taller than me but I'm 6'2" myself so it's rare.

Edited by TT350
  • Like 1

I find her presentation style on the Classic Car Show at channel 5 really irritating, she just apes Quentin Wilson constantly.

I agree with your comments - both her and Wilson spoil what may be a good car programme. They are both incredibly 'wooden' when presenting.

Jodie does appear more relaxed and interesting when doing the features though so there is hope.