VEILSIDE 350Z 2002 £11500 ON Ebay

Where do people get these Bullshit power figures from? So they just plonk any old number down on the hope that people won't know.

Or does their trusty butt dyno make them believe that the mods they have done have hugely increased the power?

• Like 1

Where do people get these Bullshit power figures from? So they just plonk any old number down on the hope that people won't know.

Or does their trusty butt dyno make them believe that the mods they have done have hugely increased the power?

As I understand it, power is calculated by taking a measurement of the full width of the spoiler from end plate to end plate multiplied by the spacer size, right? It explains everything...

• Like 2

Why spend all that money on a bodykit/paint and then not look after it by going to a Tesco? car wash where some E.European will scrub it down with a sponge/bucket full of grit. You might as well just set fire to £5 for the amount of good its doing!

"For Sale, the ugliest Zed in the world! This car gets more attention than my Porsche or M3, people are always turning their heads just to see the 'Local Monstrosity' cruising around on some ugly-ass wheels! It's got a numberplate that says ACE, which really stands for A Car, EvenmoreuglythanaRodius! Also comes with Lambo doors so that everyone knows just what a prat you are!

First to see will buy! To set on fire, probably!"

• Like 1

Cant quite get my head around the cost of some grp/frp mouldings, that will still need work to fit. Think from memory the Rx7 Fortune kit with all the options was £12k, + shipping, duties, vat etc So your into 20k plus fitted/wheels etc

Each to they own! I personally don't like it ,but person has every right to sell for what he thinks its worth! I guess this body kit is expensive to buy by itself + fitting...

Agree,pics should be better to stand a chance to attract more people. I personally like the wheels,black looks good on white!

Edited by Dashurik

that would only not look horribly inappropriate if it was 2003

and you were in a multistory car park

in japan

at night

with other cars like it

and i would still not like it even then

Edited by Desey