What feedback have you had after taking someone for a spin

RafsZed

I took my future sister in law out, with the roof down, she loved it and said that was better then having an Orgasm.

:) When one of my female work colleagues saw I owned a Zed for the first time she said "Wow that must be great putting your foot down in that, must be like having a orgasm"

Seems more than one female things the same way.

I let me mate drive my zed, he was 100% he was going to purchase one a month later.. came home with a 330ci. his mrs told him he'd look like hes having a mid life crisis if he bought one, i told him its time to cancel the wedding and move to a new woman. lol

• Like 3

My favourite was "youll have to stop, Ive got neck ache" after a couple of laps of Donington :lol:

:lol:

I've been known to be able to make people feel sick on track quite easily, I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not...!

When I was in the Brecon Beacons, my mrs was holding on to the door handle for dear life! When I started getting sideways on a few hairpins, she asked to step out of the car and said "I'll just watch"

Last year I rent 458 Italia in Maranello wicked car. Last week I was driven in 350z with Greddy TT kit with almost 600 hp and 700. Man its a wicked car. Ferarri I'm afraid can't come even close. Next to try is convertible Z with single turbo and 750 hp. But I'm still not sure wether I will have balls for a ride

Edited by Snjur
  • Like 1

A 458 is one of the greatest cars ever made. You could give me a 350Z with 1000bhp and I'd still take the Ferrari. Absolutely fantastic car to drive, and possibly the best chassis of any car I've ever driven including an Elise.

• Like 2

A 458 is one of the greatest cars ever made. You could give me a 350Z with 1000bhp and I'd still take the Ferrari. Absolutely fantastic car to drive, and possibly the best chassis of any car I've ever driven including an Elise.

Sure all well said but comparing to this TT 350z was just lacking that pound from low rpm. I remember with Ferrari bottom end was empty and fun started around 6000 rpm till red line. Thing which impressed me in Z was amount of torque delivered from 2000k and steady all the way to read line. Car is so perfectly mapped that this power is fully usable. No wheel spins as you would expect from that amount of power and as for handling it was on Pss b16 so it was quite handling. In the end Ferarri is Ferrari no doubt or question about that. But it didn't scare me as this Z

We were on the hoon about 3 years ago and we found a fantastic bit of road. Sweeping corners on a new road that hugged the mountainside. It was rather special. We all stopped in our zeds at the top of the pass where you could see the road all the way down the valley.

One old chap asked if one of us could take him for a spin so i put the roof down and took him down the pass and back up. Pulling into the car park he looked over and said

"thanks so much, i wont tell the wife but that is the most fun i've had this holiday"

Made me chuckle

• Like 6

Sure all well said but comparing to this TT 350z was just lacking that pound from low rpm. I remember with Ferrari bottom end was empty and fun started around 6000 rpm till red line.

I promise you the Speciale (Spaz) isn't like that. It's a flipping BEAST !

Sure all well said but comparing to this TT 350z was just lacking that pound from low rpm. I remember with Ferrari bottom end was empty and fun started around 6000 rpm till red line.

I promise you the Speciale (Spaz) isn't like that. It's a flipping BEAST !

Sure I reckon that Speciale must be completely different car. Next time will try it

I've been known to be able to make people feel sick on track quite easily, I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not...!

One of my usual crew had to get a driver to pull over at Cadwell last week so he could be sick, unfortunately the GoPro in the car behind wasnt recording though :(

Ferarri I'm afraid can't come even close.

£170K chassis "doesnt come close" to £8K chassis. Really? :lol:

One of my usual crew had to get a driver to pull over at Cadwell last week so he could be sick, unfortunately the GoPro in the car behind wasnt recording though :(

Ferarri I'm afraid can't come even close.

£170K chassis "doesnt come close" to £8K chassis. Really? :lol:

Wasn't referring to chassis or brakes or gearbox. It was meant for power.

In that way my impression was going geaebox and gear exchanges insane, brakes insane and rigidity of chassis

Edited by Snjur