New member - 350z owner in London. Hi Everyone!!

Hey Everyone,

Have owned my Fairladyz - 350z for nearly a year now. Yes thats right, a year and I didnt know about the forum :wacko: .

My 350z is a import from japan back in 2008. Its 2003 model done around 33k mileage. Everything is still fresh on it, havnt really done it flat out too much or any silly drifts. The interior is with bucket seats, satnav, dvd player and etc.

The alloys are original REYS and were silver when I first got the car. Decided to take them all off and paint them gloss black. Left the outer trim silver to give it a different look from other people who might have black alloys. Let me know what you guys think of them and if I did a good job.

The exhaust is powerful and loud, was installed by the last owner. Not sure what brand it is as I cant find a logo (Help! where do i Look?).

The engine is completely standard as far as im aware. I will be looking for parts to improve it and modify it, but not on a big budget so will be starting off slow.

Waiting on a job opening which may result on me selling the beauty. Will have to go for a 4 door car maybe even diesel. So, will either be keeping it for years to come or will be selling in a week. Will be gutted if I have to sell it to be honest. If it goes for sale you guys will be the first to find out.

Will be really good to get some advice on where to start with engine mods or exterior styling.

Thank you and will great to meet you all!

Rav.

post-24960-0-06514500-1426167549_thumb.jpg

post-24960-0-16935200-1426167550_thumb.jpg

Hi Rav,

Welcome to the forum! If you're planning to play with the engine, plan it properly before you end up wasting money, eg: buy popcharger / induction kit, then later decide to go for Forced Induction, or have ECU remapped now and later change your exhaust, fit a plenum spacer, decats etc where you'll have to have it done again.

Good luck with your build!

Adrian

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Hopefully will get to know everyone better in the coming days, weeks, maybe years! fingers crossed!

Everyone from London, im from essex near goodmayes/romford.

Let me know of any meet ups. My friends are a part of kream development, they do get togethers often but usually high end cars with lambos, ferraris, GTRs, 911s and etc. A few 350z in the group too but im hoping to join them this year and turn up with something good! Even though they have a 900bhp skyline r34, cant match that but hey can try! lol

Thank you everyone and will enjoy my time here!