What are you looking forward to?

twobears

The spring time :)

I work out side and the winter is always hard .

Taking my mum to Alaska

Trying for another baby !! ( just the trying )

But hoping not to succeed too early? :lol:

Yep you've got it!

We only got one week of trying with our 1st !! :(

Unlucky, ha ha :lol:

• Like 2

ooooh gotta look forward to stuff!

firstly, looking forward to spring! hate the cold and dark of winter - its getting lighter, but still cold. roll on some warmth!

secondly, got holidays booked! off to centreparcs in a month, and already have a summer holiday booked with friends we've never been on holiday with before, should be awesome!

oh, and after this weekends problems looking forward to having a working BMW track car again!

• Like 3

I'm finding this thread very uplifting :teeth: I think we are all fed up of winter now and it will be great to see a few more leaves and flowers and for the temperatures to warm up a little. Not long to go.

Oh, I forgot, another thing I'm looking forward to is spending a week in Madrid over Easter :D

• Like 1

I love threads like this, everythings happy :thumbs:

I have lots to look forward to this year.... in 2 weeks we're off for a 4 day spa break to chill me out and prepare me for the 2 weeks after that when I return to education and start my nursing degree!

Then August we have a 10 day holiday booked touring The Netherland, Belgium, France and Germany on the motorbike :teeth:

• Like 2

Florida in june :)

I went to Florida a couple of years ago and I loved it which really surprised me. Didn't do any of the usual tourist things because Mr Twobears was at a car show near International Drive but I did get to sit in some monster trucks and do a lot of swimming and sunbathing.

Enjoy yourself StevoD :thumbs:

• Like 1

I love threads like this, everythings happy :thumbs:

I have lots to look forward to this year.... in 2 weeks we're off for a 4 day spa break to chill me out and prepare me for the 2 weeks after that when I return to education and start my nursing degree!

Then August we have a 10 day holiday booked touring The Netherland, Belgium, France and Germany on the motorbike :teeth:

Didn't know you were going to be a nurse Lydzzz. Sounds great and the best of luck :teeth: Your other 'treats' sound good too!

• Like 1

I got laser eye surgery next tuesday! then im off to amsterdam for a stag doo the weekend after!!

Be prepared for a really uncomfortable operation. It's over before you know it though and then, hopefully crystal clear vision.

Mainly looking forwards to spring, my favorite time of year. Signs of it are already apparent with catkins hanging off some of the trees and the daffs coming out in our garden. Had been hoping to get to The States in the summer but Caroline just can't face up to the 11 hour flight to Denver again.

Pete

• Like 1

This thread is great!

I know we all have times when we get a bit "...Gotta do X.." and "...wish I didn't have to do Y..."

Everyone seems to be looking forward to really interesting, fun or exciting things. Easy to forget that whatever is goin on. If you have something to look forward to, it makes it just a bit easier to manage.

Fantastic :)

• Like 2