What are you looking forward to?

twobears

I thought ekona or mouthwash would sniff that out with a reply like that haha

I just wanted to ruin their fun really. :lol:

I'm distraught I missed such an opportunity :(

I have nothing but high hopes for Stevo and his success with the ladies.

The success might be in the form of murdering them and burying them in his walls but success none the less.

I thought ekona or mouthwash would sniff that out with a reply like that haha

I just wanted to ruin their fun really. :lol:

I'm distraught I missed such an opportunity :(

I have nothing but high hopes for Stevo and his success with the ladies.

The success might be in the form of murdering them and burying them in his walls but success none the less.

Quoting each other now ;):cloud9:

Looking forward to - Out in the freezing cold with Mouthwash fitting my new suspension :lol:

Just Mouthwash? Are you sure there won't be anyone else tagging along now, Grundy? :lol:

Ah yes, I'm sure Dan will be clinging on to his arm ;):lol:

And probably Stevo will come flying down the street with Sirens behind him due to all the bodies in his wall lmao...

• Like 1

This time next week, hopefully i will have 20/20 vision wooop!

I really hope so mate and hope you've done your homework

There is roughly a 95% success rate.............but I wouldn't want to be one of the 5%

unfortunately it wouldn't work for me as I'm -6.5 and -5.75

This time next week, hopefully i will have 20/20 vision wooop!

I really hope so mate and hope you've done your homework

There is roughly a 95% success rate.............but I wouldn't want to be one of the 5%

Meh, she showed me the chart lol 98% success rate for driving standards lol. 96% was 20/20 or better, im sure ill be ok lol i paid an extra £450ish for the highest spec treatment, aparently im only gonna be out for a day lol then i can go back to normal!

• Like 1

My XK8 working 2 days running.

never should of joined the jag crew!!! :p

I was being a bit unfair on it. Had a troublesome issue which took a few days to crack. Solved it now but I don't think I have the patience for car problems any more. They should just work like my ancient Toyotas do. I hope you're wrong?

And bringing this thread back to Topic.............................

Looking forward to the Welsh Trip and a weekend Trip to The Ring, then deciding where to take my main holiday - so many Countries to explore.

Hoping someone is organising a Europe Trip this year - need a decent Car Trip this year ..... to look forward to..........

Anyone ?????

Mate of mine was -6 or so and he had both of his eyes done about 16 years ago, he's in his mid 50's now and its only in the last 12 months that he's started wearing reading glasses.

Pete

Mate of mine was -6 or so and he had both of his eyes done about 16 years ago, he's in his mid 50's now and its only in the last 12 months that he's started wearing reading glasses.

Pete

strange - I was told i would still need glasses at the end of the procedure and even then the chances are it wouldn't work effectively

Pete

strange - I was told i would still need glasses at the end of the procedure and even then the chances are it wouldn't work effectively

Yes, his glasses were so heavy that even after a couple of years you could still easily see the ridge on his nose where his glasses used to sit :) . He did have to travel down to London several times as there were very few places in The U.K that did laser surgery around 1998 and from memory it cost about £500 per eye. I knew quite a few people who had it done around that time but they were -3 or so and had it done in Liverpool for £300 per eye.

I would have thought that they'd have got it off to a fine art by now.

Pete