Thoughts on Full Respray PURPLE!

Sirus03

Hey guys, So I have been looking for a 350z for quite a while and originally I wanted a blue one, but came across the silver one and had the idea of respraying it Purple as I am female! And googled the imagine and it looks really good! But now Iv got the car home I don't know what to do! My friend has his own business and resprayed cars for a living and he said he would do it for me! I know it will look good and I'm really not bothered about the cost but I don't know what to do! Thanks Sarah x

post-24591-0-04504800-1421701167_thumb.jpg

I think I will, it will look pretty awesome Purple!!! Yes silver is boring and I got this Zed quite cheap and what my mate has offered to spray it for I can go wrong 😉 yes you don't see many zeds in York, Iv seen a 370 down the road but that's it x

To be honest I don't think I will regret it! That ones looks good but would be better if the whole car was purple I'm not keen on the black! Just need to get some nice alloys to go with the purple! X

SpEak with tarmac I recommend some varreston es6

I have always wanted a GTR in Midnight Purple. I believe that there are three variations of it but love the R33's version - LP2 I think. Would really suit the lines of the Zed :thumbs:

Edit: ^^Would appear that I'm not the only one^^

Edited by Ceejay29