Thoughts on Full Respray PURPLE!

Sirus03

• 3 weeks later...

So, just reading through....

have you decided on your shade?

personal opinion, but i think purple can be very gender orientated, depending on the shade.

taking blue as an example, baby blue on a car would be a feminine shade, a royal blue would be more masculine.

i think the same would apply for purple.

choose wisely :)

if i was to respray a custom colour though, a purple shade would certainly make the shortlist! the image i have in my head would be a 'royal purple' (if htats such a thing?) the shade that royaly use for some of their official garments.

...in metalic of course :)

bold, striking, not too dark that its mistaken for a shade of black at night, and not too light so its tells other people that 'im driving the wife's custom car everywhere'. :thumbs:

So, just reading through....

have you decided on your shade?

personal opinion, but i think purple can be very gender orientated, depending on the shade.

taking blue as an example, baby blue on a car would be a feminine shade, a royal blue would be more masculine.

i think the same would apply for purple.

choose wisely :)

if i was to respray a custom colour though, a purple shade would certainly make the shortlist! the image i have in my head would be a 'royal purple' (if htats such a thing?) the shade that royaly use for some of their official garments.

...in metalic of course :)

bold, striking, not too dark that its mistaken for a shade of black at night, and not too light so its tells other people that 'im driving the wife's custom car everywhere'. :thumbs:

Lucky in her opening post she says she's a female then :)
  • Like 1