Some final pics of my New look Z

Jed

Still have to fit the Spoiler next Friday when im off work and put some of the interior in. But other than that, here she is!

001-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Still some bits to do but im having to do it every 7 days n only got back of hol last wk.

:thumbdown:

To be honest Dean its probably better to just keep that to you yourself after someones just spent thousands on their car...........especially when its someone who's as big as Jed :scare:

Got to be honest Jed Veilside isn't really my thing either but I think the job and the colour are pretty spectacular. Liking the 2 tone look as well.

:thumbdown:

To be honest Dean its probably better to just keep that to you yourself after someones just spent thousands on their car...........especially when its someone who's as big as Jed :scare:

Got to be honest Jed Veilside isn't really my thing either but I think the job and the colour are pretty spectacular. Liking the 2 tone look as well.

I appriciate that a few quid has been spent but is a thumbs down icon that bad??? surely not.

I know its not to every ones taste but after the jaw drop looks i get when i drive past or pull up its been worth the thousands.

Interior aint finished. got new seats, steering wheel and carpets to do yet. under bonnett is done but not finished.

As for dean's thumb down..each to their own n lets have a look at yours shall we?

Looking good mate.

As some have said, the VS aint my thing, but that makes it look ok.

If it were mine, I'd take off the lip spoiler, and not both fitting the VS one. Smooooth all the way.

As for Dean,

If you are going to give someone a thumbs down, and least have the courtesy to explain what it is you dont like and why :)

As for Dean,

If you are going to give someone a thumbs down, and least have the courtesy to explain what it is you dont like and why :)

I am a fan of subtle mods, less is more, and it's all a bit too much for me, I'm not a fan of kits and wings and I think with the zed there are only a few sets of rims that enhance the cars look.

Or to put it a more topical way, if it was a woman it would be Katie Price but i prefer Kate Middleton :D nothing wrong with either but each to their own.

I thought the purple would have been.. more purple? :shrug: Looking good though - especially like the silver(?) line on the front bumper... B)

I think i would have painted the door handles purple instead of black, but otherwise top work. VS badge on the rear looks cook too.

As for Dean,

I am a fan of subtle mods, less is more, and it's all a bit too much for me, I'm not a fan of kits and wings and I think with the zed there are only a few sets of rims that enhance the cars look.

Or to put it a more topical way, if it was a woman it would be Katie Price but i prefer Kate Middleton :D nothing wrong with either but each to their own.

See, we can all appreciate your view now.

You would have saved yourself some blagging if you had said that in the first place :thumbs: