Wales 2015 Running List #Names Only#

Mudman

1. Mudman - R6 ***, Arriving Friday 11am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat

2. 350zedd - EY57*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun

3. Zedd - EX54*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun

4. SHEZZA - B9 *** Arriving Friday 12 am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat

5. ioneabee CV61 *** arrive Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom booked Fri/Sat

6. Spatt - UK52 *** Arriving Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom NOT booked yet

7. Harryjax +1 SKIO *** arriving Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom Fri, Sat Booked.

8. Pritchard <EnterReg> *** Arriving Saturday Morning No Accom required.

9. 350ZRDev-WM53***Arriving Friday, drives Sat and Sun and Friday PM dependent on when the SW convoy arrives. Fri Sat accom booked.

10. howee 350 arrive Saturday morning, Sat&amp;sunday drives. No accommodation required

11. davedutch de55*** arrive Fri evening for Sat &amp; Sun drives. Will book accommodation tomorrow.

12. N13GEY + wife arriving Friday p.m. Drives Sat, leave Sun a.m. Accom booked Fri/Sat

13. Stoker 11 + wife arriving Fri p.m.Drives Sat and Sun.Accom booked for Fri/Sat.

14 Wendy - Arriving Friday. Drives Sat & Sun. Accom booked, Fri, Sat, Sun. Not sure arrival time on Fri

15 Z370Z +1 CA12 *** arriving fri. Drives Sat and Sun. Accommodation book

16 Bockaaarck + 1 PA03*** Arrive Friday. Drives Sat & Sun, Accom Booked Fri / Sat

17 HaydnH +0  **** ZZZ Arrive Friday, probably arrive with the usual lot via outer mongolia or wherever the nice roads are, Accom booked Fri-Sun.

18. choptop. Arriving late Friday evening. Drives Sat and Sunday. Accommodation still to be booked

19. Monkeybrain1234 - L8 *** Arriving Saturday morning, Drives Sat & Sun - Accommodation still to be booked for Sat Night

20.Shenley + wife, B4***, Arr Fri. Drives Sat & Sun. Accommodation booked Fri - Sun.

21 JetSet + Caroline CW55*** No accommodation, Drives Sat, Possibly Sun

22 mikey1k +1, MK59 arriving Fri, accommodation booked Fri & Sat

23 The Big Meister +1 YX05 Friday saturday & Subday no accommodation booked

24. chirag1988 + 1 BL08 *** - Arriving early Sat morning and accommodation booked for Sat 16th for one night

25. ap427 + 1 NH57 *** - Arriving early Sat morning and accommodation booked for Sat 16th for one night

Edited by ap427

1. Mudman - R6 ***, Arriving Friday 11am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat

2. 350zedd - EY57*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun

3. Zedd - EX54*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun

4. SHEZZA - B9 *** Arriving Friday 12 am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat

5. ioneabee CV61 *** arrive Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom booked Fri/Sat

6. Harryjax +1 SKIO *** arriving Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom Fri, Sat Booked.

7. Pritchard <EnterReg> *** Arriving Saturday Morning No Accom required.

8. 350ZRDev-WM53***Arriving Friday, drives Sat and Sun and Friday PM dependent on when the SW convoy arrives. Fri Sat accom booked.

9. howee 350 arrive Saturday morning, Sat&amp;sunday drives. No accommodation required

10. davedutch de55*** arrive Fri evening for Sat &amp; Sun drives. Will book accommodation tomorrow.

11. N13GEY + wife arriving Friday p.m. Drives Sat, leave Sun a.m. Accom booked Fri/Sat

12. Stoker 11 + wife arriving Fri p.m.Drives Sat and Sun.Accom booked for Fri/Sat.

13 Wendy - Arriving Friday. Drives Sat & Sun. Accom booked, Fri, Sat, Sun. Not sure arrival time on Fri

14 Z370Z +1 CA12 *** arriving fri. Drives Sat and Sun. Accommodation book

15 Bockaaarck + 1 PA03*** Arrive Friday. Drives Sat & Sun, Accom Booked Fri / Sat

16 HaydnH +0  **** ZZZ Arrive Friday, probably arrive with the usual lot via outer mongolia or wherever the nice roads are, Accom booked Fri-Sun.

17. choptop. Arriving late Friday evening. Drives Sat and Sunday. Accommodation still to be booked

18. Monkeybrain1234 - L8 *** Arriving Saturday morning, Drives Sat & Sun - Accommodation still to be booked for Sat Night

19.Shenley + wife, B4***, Arr Fri. Drives Sat & Sun. Accommodation booked Fri - Sun.

20 JetSet + Caroline CW55*** No accommodation, Drives Sat, Possibly Sun

21 mikey1k +1, MK59 arriving Fri, accommodation booked Fri & Sat

22 The Big Meister +1 YX05 Friday saturday & Subday no accommodation booked

23. chirag1988 + 1 BL08 *** - Arriving early Sat morning and accommodation booked for Sat 16th for one night

24. ap427 + 1 NH57 *** - Arriving early Sat morning and accommodation booked for Sat 16th for one night

I'm dropping from this event and I've updated the list (and re numbered it)

hope this doesn't cause confusion.

I was originally number 6

Matt

Co-incidentally, myself and Lydia are booked into the sister hotel just up the road on Friday 15th of May to Sunday 18th of May 2015. How did that happen? Next thing you know we'll be parked-up at the side of the road somewhere testing out my HD camcorder as a load of Zeds fly past! Infact, i recall this happened to us *several times* last year, even in the pouring rain. Bloody annoying getting loads of Zeds on camera when trying to film the local, erm, roads and fauna :blush:

Worst bit last year was going thru a lot of tunnels on the Conwy road trying to film the exquisite brickwork of the inner-tunnel walls, only to have all that filming ruined by Ionabee, Bockaaarrk and others overtaking us! ;)

If you watch closely, you'll see some fantastic scenic shots ruined by Japanese metal. And birdsong being obliterated by Bob's exhaust! Edited by andyvvc
  • Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Just to warn of the attendees that with the current numbers they are not recommending doing a hog roast, so we will fall back to a carvery or buffet at this stage, we can review this. We need a minimum of 60 for the pig and we are currently at 35 if the people not resident at the hotel decide to attend

So all those interested in attending please get your names down - appreciate this clashes with Jap Fest and the Supercar siege so explains why numbers seem to be down

Rob

So all those interested in attending please get your names down - appreciate this clashes with Jap Fest and the Supercar siege so explains why numbers seem to be down

Rob

Many of the forums long standing members have sold up since the last Wales meet and I think this has had a knock on effect among the regulars.

Pete

Rob,

Perhaps this needs some sort of plug (link to clips from previous) so some of the newer members can see what Wales is all about.

Last year there was a lot of chatter leading up to the announcement and as a newbee back then the chatter sparked my interest.

It was a great weekend that doesn't have to be contingent on long standing forum members to make it a success, the roads do that all by themselves and the company is the icing on the cake.

For those unsure, all I can say is you will meet a great bunch of people and enjoy some terrific roads. take a chance and let your Z stretch it's "legs"

Dave

• Like 1

understood - not quite the same riding shotgun .............. and having to put up with other peoples poor driving abilities .......... obviously I mean Colin ;)

well somebody has got to hold your end up :teeth:

If I could have joined the drives I might have been tempted to come along...

Cant understand why you can't tag on the back....its on public roads....what's stopping you?

We could do with a few Jags to bolster the numbers!!

Twenty or thirty cars could well be better than fifty! either smaller groups or fewer groups, however you look at it we should draw less unwanted attention.

Also dont forget the longer established members have done this for "x" number of years and a fresh pair of eyes without someone looking over their shoulder will give this weekend a boost.

• Like 2

Its my first time attending a Wales meet as i am a new owner, but an old friend of mine used to have a Z and he said the Wales was epic (@2012i think was his year).

So, i only know about this from her'say

possible suggestion... if mods allow it:

if this Wales meet is the Clubs ''official Big One'' then is it worth sending a circular email to members. i would wager a solid English £ on the fact that many newer members are unaware off this meet and its historical awesomeness... unless they happen to venture to this subforum.

If Wales deffo happens this year I could have a word with Brian the dent bloke to turn up again provided there's enough people with dents to be removed.

He was there the first year I went. How I met him actually........never out of our unit these days with all the sodding dents people pick up!

Me and Chris might be tempted to turn up and have a natter. He's a master tech so could perhaps dish out some free advice to anyone suffering with mechanical issues

• Like 4

All traders more than welcome. The raffle prizes pledge is well under way and some nice things up for grabs in the early replies Hoping we get a few more Zeds but with over 8 weeks to go there may be a final rush as more info is released. I'm heading over early April to check out the roads and see what we can do as regards the drive outs. Still need to finalise the show and shine categories as well as looking to do something slightly different. Main thing is to book accom if needed as the hotel as we will have to return any unused rooms before the event to give them a chance to sell them

• Like 1