Wales 2015 Running List #Names Only#

Mudman

didn't someone have a hotel room going spare on some thread. somewhere.

theres about 20 Wales trads (ve js seenthem!! didn know tey eisted)so im catching up.

leaving t last minute but I ned sa hotelroom lol. did iee on advertised?

____

edit

ffs. ireless keybord cant keepup. neverfcking min aye

Edited by Pritchard

Just an update we will only be able to come fridat as work have decided to send me to South Korea Sunday for a week to research their chemical process which we are copying... Did mention that the Z meet was on! but they cant work around that :( what time are people arriving Friday?

Shame, where are you going in South Korea?

Had 5 years there myself, Seoul is interesting as is the food!!!

Just an update we will only be able to come fridat as work have decided to send me to South Korea Sunday for a week to research their chemical process which we are copying... Did mention that the Z meet was on! but they cant work around that :( what time are people arriving Friday?

I was offered a job in Seoul. I turned it down though, as I felt it wasn't the right Korea move.

I'll fetch my coat :tumbleweed:

• Like 5

I was offered a job in Seoul. I turned it down though, as I felt it wasn't the right Korea move.

I'll fetch my coat :tumbleweed:

Are you on the Dole now! :lol:

• Like 5

At the risk of sounding like this site's resident barrow-boy (or girl!), I thought I'd remind you all that there's some rather lovely club Wales Weekend t-shirts available and I'm still taking orders on these throughout tonight! See the main thread or PM for more details.

The t-shirts are similar to certain decals seen on many cars in that they add between 5-10BHP to the wearer so a worthwhile investment for only £12. Also 10% from each shirt is going to a charity so a winner all round!

S.

• Like 3

Its Daejeon, my first time ever going this far, couldnt turn the opertunity down to see more of the world! (kimberly clark is the company by the way, make huggies kleenex scott etc)

Last call for Wales Weekend t-shirts! I'm finishing these off this afternoon so there's still time to get one ordered and printed to wear tomorrow! I am delivering these to Rob (Mudman) tonight :)

Interested then drop me a PM.

Thanks,

S.

Edited by Squee

Not sure if this is the right area, but was a pleasure to meet you all yesterday! Sorry we had to leave after just a few hours but next time we will plan work around it better, This time was a little different !