I got one!

370z

Here it is in the caryard.
A bit of tidying up by dealer and I'll be collecting and paying next weekend if everything goes to plan.
It's totally standard.
£ hasn't quite gone to plan so I can't do the wanted changes right away.
I will be interested in wheel and exhaust mods to get started, if anything going feel free to give me a shout, not having a lot to spend on them at moment so any used bargains are the idea. Edited by chips
  • Like 2

thanks everyone.

It's listed on the sale as Ebisu Black. but i guess I'll confirm once i pick it up and check codes, you never can be sure where the ad matches reality and where it doesn't. :wacko:

It's a 2011 reg if that makes a difference to colour schemes.

I like to think one day i'll have the Armytrix exhaust and these wheels:

http://www.vossenwhe...0Z_VFS1_456.jpg

But a bag of £ or something like that will have to fall out of the sky for that to happen anytime soon, realistically not going to spend quite that much in the near future.

Edited by chips

Thanks again.

Excited to collect and get it out there.

In the meantime I'm practicing driving it on ps3 gt6, is that acceptable behaviour here? :lol:

I can say that the tracks on the game are very good as a copy of the real thing having done a few of them before on bikes, does the same apply for the for the way the car behaves???

Edited by chips
  • Like 1

Thanks again.

Excited to collect and get it out there.

In the meantime I'm practicing driving it on ps3 gt6, is that acceptable behaviour here? :lol:

I can say that the tracks on the game are very good as a copy of the real thing having done a few of them before on bikes, does the same apply for the for the way the car behaves???

no. afraid not lol.

i am also guilty of entering a orange 350z into as many -impossible to win races- as i can on that game, just to watch it go around in the replay.