First 350z 😃

MPB

Hi all, my names Matt and this is my first post on here although I've been scooting about reading all sorts on here for a few weeks now, and it's a fantastic wealth of information!

I've waited to introduce myself as i didn't have any photos of my new toy until today (although there not great only taken on my iPhone) it's been the first warm dry day to give her a wash and wax since I had her detailed last Wednesday.

Well then here she is I bought her locally and she had just hit the 100,000 mark but I had a full service etc and she runs like the first day out of the factory. I haven't done much so far but zeditis is definetley catching. So far

Full detail

Changed all bulbs to white led's

Stubby aerial on order

Scorpion exhaust and y pipe (getting fitted Monday)

That's it for now but my brain is whirring at 100mph with wonderful ideas lol.

Cheers for reading

Matt

MPB

post-23469-0-78394900-1420125720_thumb.jpg

Yeh think that's best I'm just trying to get a profile picture up but I don't have anything small enough! Time to do some research

I found it a real problem when I first signed up on here. Joined Photobucket and not only is it great for posting pictures on here but it's also useful for just putting other pictures & videos on.

Link: http://s273.photobucket.com/

Got my profile picture from google though so I cheated there. :lol:

Happy New Year btw. ;)

Brilliant, done a quick Google and found a site especially for shrinking photos to avatar size! Bingo just what I needed avatar created that better. Will get into setting photo bucket up a little later on.

Thankyou

Happy New Year

😄

• Like 1

Brilliant, done a quick Google and found a site especially for shrinking photos to avatar size! Bingo just what I needed avatar created that better. Will get into setting photo bucket up a little later on.

Thankyou

Happy New Year

������

Good to see a newbie taking on board the PB advice (or you use other picture hosting sites) and also managed to achieve a smilie in your topic, something that is rare to see.

A good start and welcome, with a cracking looking Sunset!