Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

A few more pics from the bodyshop, running slightly later than planned as the rear bumper even though it is an original Chargespeed, was short on both sides.

Vents nearly finalised now, can't wait to see it even in primer! :blush:

They're nowhere near as narrow as the 370z Nismo ones - I didn't want them to be, they're roughly half the width of regular Chargespeed ones. A bit more Mercedes A200 AMG perhaps :D

Fitting adjustment;

26.jpg

Vents getting there, and arches brought in line;

28.jpg

29.jpg

Crying out for spacers! :blush:

27.jpg

30.jpg

They're nowhere near as narrow as the 370z Nismo ones - I didn't want them to be, they're roughly half the width of regular Chargespeed ones. A bit more Mercedes A200 AMG perhaps :D

nismo63-albums-my-mods-nismo-63-picture46369-carbon-fiber-wrap-diffuser-rear-i-have-facebook-page-dedicated-370z-nismo-owners-only-just-another-way-say-touch-other-370-nismo-owners-if-you-interested-stop-check-out-http-www-facebook-com-groups-2321947.jpg

2012_10_15_mercedes-benz_a-class_08.jpg

• Like 3

Cal, the planning and detail on this is spot on. the 'big bang' approach on the change is a great idea.

Hope you're satisfied with the finish and i'm interested to see what you will do with the interior next!

James

Edited by WINKJ
  • Like 1

Coming together nicely Cal

Cheers matey :)

Looking good mate

Thanks mate, I'm exicted now haha :blush:

Cal, the planning and detail on this is spot on. the 'big bang' approach on the change is a great idea.

Hope you're satisfied with the finish and i'm interested to see what you will do with the interior next!

James

Cheers mate, that's nice of you to say... Hopefully it'll look something like the natural predecessor from your car! That's the look I'm going for anyway :)

Will be bushes/coils/spacers asap next, I also need to sort plenum spacer/remap etc, aaahhh money! :surrender:

Looking great ! tons of progress , cant wait to see finished

Me either mate!

Looking nearly as good as my new Logo ;)B):thumbs:

Haha, I'll email you the final files shortly ;)

Loving those vents!! They look loads better than the 370Z Nismo ones B)

Thanks matey! As much as I love that look, I think slightly wider suits the 350 better, time will tell!

Cant wait to see this at Wales meet B)

Thanks mate, look forward to seeing your Z too, and you're absolutely right - Paul should get his ass to Wales, will be a great event!

• Like 2

look like a nismo more and more

Cheers mate, hopefully it'll look a little like a 350 version of yours and it'll be job done!

What a great build !! Was thinking of getting my gun metal roadster wrapped white like your Z started but wondered is wrapping was a bad idea.

I wouldn't personally mate, in the 4 years I've owned it, was the constant thing I hated the most... Also the main cause of all the rust on my rear arches trapping the moisture in...

Great work buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Og!

cant wait to see the finished job. B)

Me either mate, not long now :)

This is going to be awesome, canny wait :thumbs:

Cheers Humpers! I hope so!

Keep up the good progress update. Looking more and more interesting now. It will be stunning when it's completed :thumbs:

Fingers crossed mate! No updates from the bodyshop, so I guess he's been flat out trying to sort the bodywork... He was due for completion ready for paint yesterday so I'm hoping he's all sorted by tonight and I'll have some more pictures to post :)

• Like 2

One criticism for you. Your photoshops were that good that none of the work is a surprise :lol:

Hahaha! I assure you these are quick, crap efforts!

A lot more care taken for any graphic design work done for any peeps on the forum... Tarmac Sportz, Ian Bizz's livery, Papa Smurf and even yourself when you sort that venture out ;)

It's something I've always done with my cars, try before you buy!

picture_php_pictureid_10111_04d51d3ca6939d6786a4b997ff1b1a57e46d51c1.jpg

v3newblank.jpg

• Like 1