The Brick is back!!

chippychip123

As some of you may know I recently decided to have my zed re sprayed from silver to brickyard red!

Well it's back and here's a few teaser pics untill I can give it a good clean and get some better ones. I'm really pleased with the outcome and it really shines in the sun! All opinions welcome

image_zps3db96b5c.jpg

image_zpsf1c93820.jpg

• Like 7

I must be looking at different pictures to the rest of you. I've no doubt that it is a pretty colour, but the first pic is all washed out and the second one in shadow so it looks black.

Get some proper pics taken in the sun up, man! :D

Didnt know you had that planned Tom. Looks superb, cant wait to see it in the flesh in January at the Woodman.

Martin

I wouldn't say it was planned, more decided there and then whilst standing next to the painter lol.

Yea I'll be at the next meet for sure

I must be looking at different pictures to the rest of you. I've no doubt that it is a pretty colour, but the first pic is all washed out and the second one in shadow so it looks black.

Get some proper pics taken in the sun up, man! :D

I know mate the quality of the pics are bad! But all day Saturday I was putting it back together and then Sunday was a washout! I'll try my best to get some better ones up

• Like 1