New guy in the Midlands

Hey everyone. I'm from the Midlands, Worcester to be exact, and I recently bought myself a 350; I've had it about 3 weeks now and I thought it was about time I got myself onto an owner's forum.

I'll admit now that I know nothing about the workings of a car, however I do enjoy driving. My car seems to have seen some good times in the past, so my first task is to repaint the splitter, spoiler, door handles, rear diffuser and the wheels, I should hopefully have that done before spring next year. Maybe then I'll do a bit of interior work... we'll see how it goes, and also how much my bank is capable of.

I get the impression this car may have been here before, but here she is in her current state. Looking forward to joining the forums.

15328226693_9aec0e6290_c.jpg

Hello and :welcome: to the forum :thumbs: I'm up the road in Kidderminster. I'll add you to the West Mids owners/mailing list, so I can spam you whenever we have any events/meets taking place. :teeth:

If you want to see what we've been upto this year, have a look here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85191-west-mids-meet-schedule-retrospective-2014/