SOLDParello's Purple & Gold Bagged 370z

parello9

colour looks awesome m8 B) ,but i think the tyres look lost on the wheels.....surely you could have got away with less stretch as the arches on the 370 are pre rolled unless your going for more poke next ?

It was just a friendly poke fella not an attempt to restart a debate :)

I was a just a bit confused since you've always said you hated the look of the Mk1 Nismo. The OP has the Mk1 Nismo body kit.

What a small army of followers we have haha. OP - looks great!!!

• Like 1

okay so thanks for the comments everyone i knew it would get mixed opinions as it is very in your face!

But as i say i luv everything about it that's why i made it :)

I like the stretch so you can see the wheel poke from the front bumper! and this will get it ready for lowering as the tyres are pretty close to the arch now!

As i say in person looks so much better than a standard 370 or a nismo if im honest but thats me :)

the blue i wasn't sure at first but as i see it every day its not just blue its anodized blue and looks awesome as you drive !

I must have drove the car for half an hour today with people getting their phones out to take pictures on every street, i wanted to make a show car and that is what ive near enough done :D

• Like 2

Green and Black aye - Whats not to like??????? :thumbs:

Absolutely love that mate top job.

I would have defo gone for a bit less stretch on the tyres - I must say though the blue spokes grew on me very quickly B)

Very different and very nice B) B)

• Like 1

I would have defo gone for a bit less stretch on the tyres - I must say though the blue spokes grew on me very quickly B)

Thanks, something you don't see every day B)

spose we have the modded 370z's on here lol! i think you just need more stretch :boxing:

• Like 2

spose we have the modded 370z's on here lol! i think you just need more stretch :boxing:

Mine is having a few bits done this weekend - Had the night from hell on her tonight - I'll post up later if I get a chance, hope to get the wings back wrapped tomorrow to put back on.

AND

No I'm right less stretch and a bit lower :boxing:

:p

:lol:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 1

Love the Parello embossing, love the colour, agreed on the wheels would like better black to go with the other black bits.

U coming to the Wales meet? Be great to see it for real.

Edited by NWZ

Love the Parello embossing, love the colour, agreed on the wheels would like better black to go with the other black bits.

U coming to the Wales meet? Be great to see it for real.

I did think about Wales but think theres another show then too cant remember which now

i was really enjoying this thread right up until you wrapped it and put awful wheels on.

Maybe you should get off the thread then and put your attention in to your own car.

Woah, hostility.

i'm not the first to say it and i wont be the last.

you asked what people think and i gave my opinion.

Mine is having a few bits done this weekend - Had the night from hell on her tonight - I'll post up later if I get a chance, hope to get the wings back wrapped tomorrow to put back on.

AND

No I'm right less stretch and a bit lower :boxing:

:p

:lol:

Be good to see your wings on, i was tempted to buy the vented ones but never got round to it

Car looks incredible! loving that colour really makes it stand out from the crowd with some great looking mods... the wheels are stunning I'm not overly sold on the colour of them, but the car looks great! have an awesome summer in it!